Sign in to follow this  
Legal Crimes

partied w/Ludacris last night.

STOIC   

I used to be a big fun of the hip hop until these so called dirty south rappers (Yes including Ludacris and Little John) objectified women in a vile language. I am appalled by the enormity of their offense. I never liked either how the hip hop summit with Russell Simmons treat this serious matter with such levity. They are all men/women excited by the cupidity of their souls. They are doing this for the money. I will admit though during my days I have seen Nas, Usher, Little John (yeah ah!), Jermaine Dupree, Bow wow(when he was little) and one of the Outkast dude (the funny dressed dude not big Boi).

Forget rapstars, Im invited to the Ashley Cole wedding on saturday and I'm sharing a table with David Beckham and his skinny wife, I heard Micheal Jordan is coming too and he's bound to bring Scotty Pippen with him. ;)

N.O.R.F   

^^I know your an Arsenal fan but dont you think going to players weddings is a little too far? You will be stalking Henry next :rolleyes:

Pucca   

um well since we're all sharing moments spent in the company of a celebrity i could perhaps share mine....

i was invited over for dinner at Sheikh Bashir's *khalid mosque imaam* house and spent the evening eating great food and coo'in at their little kid ...his wife is tres sweet! ...now TOP THAT! :D

*flips hijab and walks out*

Rea   

well ppl... now u guys can talk about how u guys shared site with ZULZELA, and how ZULZELA is making remarks at this form 4 u!!!!!!... oright? :cool:

^^I know your an Arsenal fan but dont you think going to players weddings is a little too far? You will be stalking Henry next

My sources tell me Norman, that you were at Djibril Cisse's wedding which actually was an aboriginal wedding, so what were you doing there Norman. :rolleyes:

I was walking around the St.Albans training ground having some Lucozade with Kolo Toure after we came back from Salaatul Jum'a. Then I saw Ashley Cole who was apparently stalking me and he said " Hey " "Hey". I was like who is this white boy calling out my name until he came upclose and realised he had a hint of black. He started begging me to come to his wedding saying that my mere presence would turn the place out but ofcourse I had to decline, a person of my stature can't be seen hanging around with Z-list celebs at a footballer's wedding and the fact he blanked my good friends Arsene and Jens made the situation worse. I convinced my brother Kolo and his brother Yaya to not go to his wedding and come with me to the mosque and read Qur'an together. ;)

Jamilah   

LOOOL@ Legal crimes aka Retro, bro thats nothing to be proud of.

Scarface :rolleyes: You put me in a very embarassing situation. I was at uni when viewing this topic and the dude next to me looked at me and the pic of the chick you claimed to have partied with and raised his eyebrows--had to exit immediately redface.gif .

Legal Crimes im suprised Ludacriss took time out of his busy schedule to party with you in Saudi Arabia. ;)

Most recent celebrity moment had lunch in same cafe as George Gregan and a few of the other Aussie rugby side. He is as small as he appears i might add.

La Villa you crack me up. :D

N.O.R.F   

lol@ 187

So you go to the Jame mosque in St Albans on Hatfield Road? I met Kolo there a number of times on fridays which made my boss (an arsenal season ticket holder jelous (spelling)).

Nothing wrong with aborigini weddings mate but what are you on about? Is Cisse an aborigini?

An aboriginal wedding is a wedding where the people wear no clothes. Aboriginals are people who believe we should live in our natural state (without clothing).

N.O.R.F   

^^so thats why you always go on about visiting the outback in Oz?

Aboriginis are a people i have respect for due to their unfortunate recent history but their weddings i nothing about mate!

^^I do not know of any visiting that I have done there unless you kidnapped me and erased my memory afterwards.

So how was the Cisse wedding?