Saalax

Somaliland region officer and his soldiers defect with pickup truck and several weapons to Puntland

Saalax the video you loaded and what you wrote don't add up.  They said one man did this.  LOL You keep cheering on One Man armies.  You remind me of this one chap called Something Yabarag who used to write long articles that concluded with the LAST NAIL ON THE COFFIN of Somaliland. LOL   The past 4 years you've been doing a one man halgan and you are not anywhere nearer to your goal. You didn't even move on inch.  Maxaa talo ah?  Sidan caafimaadkaaga wax bay u dhimaysaaye.  Ma haboontahay inaad isa soo dabiibto?  Talo qof kaa naxaya weeye. Ha sharaysan.

Saalax   
9 hours ago, Ace of Spadez said:

Saalax the video you loaded and what you wrote don't add up.  They said one man did this.  LOL You keep cheering on One Man armies.  You remind me of this one chap called Something Yabarag who used to write long articles that concluded with the LAST NAIL ON THE COFFIN of Somaliland. LOL   The past 4 years you've been doing a one man halgan and you are not anywhere nearer to your goal. You didn't even move on inch.  Maxaa talo ah?  Sidan caafimaadkaaga wax bay u dhimaysaaye.  Ma haboontahay inaad isa soo dabiibto?  Talo qof kaa naxaya weeye. Ha sharaysan.

Hey hey kiddo I am not the one that believes ictiraaf will come after 27  years :D . Marka wa la ogyahay ciida uu bahan doctor oo uu khat waalay.   :)