Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

A Nice Message for Single Women, for Brothers to see.

wardi   

gabadhu isla qiimo badanaa, often times what happen our girls's mind are full of ( demand )and guys don't even aware that. sisters lower you demand ,guys be nice to the ladies

I was feeling the whole thing up until the part she talks about the fact that she has no problem submitting to him....

I think thats a buncha crock...we aint suppose to submit to no one but God (S.A.W.).

Oh well..

Nephissa   

Do men really know what they'r worth?

Isn't true that the most intelligent man on earth's brain shuts down when it comes to matters of the heart and what not?

In all fairness we both want something, just not the same things.

wardi   

sur. i know what i worth (abaayo)who is not pretend like western society,ama gaalo,i am worth abaayo who respect her man,abaayo who wears complet hijaab,abaayo who is ( gaari) abaayo who respond to me sweet when ever i talk to her,abaayo who has xishood,like our mothers.

Qac Qaac   

wardi woow lool

DO we always fight, and argue about women and men issue here. DOES it really matter.

sister if allah tells u to be submissive to ur man, wouldn't u be. yes or no, no buts

we should respect each other, as one of the sister said, we need each other, it doesn't matter who has what. as long as we respect each other, then we cool.

we supposed to have different things, so we could support each other, with what the other doesn't have. ISN'T THAT MARRIAGE,

underdog   

No one's answered my question YET.

everyone seems so hung-up on what the guy should be doing and how he should be treating his woman, but what is she doing for him?

Cook, clean and take care of the future kids?

I'd "assume" that woman would be worthy of all my cash and romantic efforts.

As you can all see I'm quite clueless on this "woman's worth" issue but I'm starting to see that I'm not the only one.

I need some of the "articulate" sisters in here to explain what it is that is being offered.

Thank you

Paragon   

Honestly, when someone comes forth with wants and pre-requisites, it becomes obvious that there would be little mutuality in that kind of a relationship. There're many things which men and women can earn and provide or put on table. But what seriously matters are things we cannot earn by working towards them. Basic values and qualities, manners and tendancies are things which money cannot bring to any table. It is not a matter of what someone is worth or not, but it is all about what good or bad qualities one has. If one is genuinely good or bad, I doubt if one will spell thatout for anyone. So good observations and care is needed to evaluate someone.

Originally posted by Opinionated:

I was feeling the whole thing up until the part she talks about the fact that she has no problem submitting to him....

I think thats a buncha crock...we aint suppose to submit to no one but God (S.A.W.).

Oh well..

i would like to reply to that and say that the nabey Mohammed(p.b.u.h) said that if he was to order a woman to do sajuud for anyone it would be her husband! if u know what i mean

well done bishaaro, Somalidaa tiraa "BUDA QABE IYO BIYA QABE WAA ISU BAAHAN YIHIIN" fellas read between the lines. what the lady is saying is if she has 1kg of flour she needs enough water to make it canjeero for ya tomorow ;) ; but if ya got 1 glass of water that ain't gonna help ya have canjeero for breakfast! :D lol are ya with me? ..good! so technically she didn't ask much. actually she is telling ya to wear your righfull crown for the leadership!........>>>>jactad as always>>

Kool_Kat   

Underdog, let me try to answer your question of What do women bring to the table?

1. Her uncoditional love

2. Her Trust and Honesty

3. Respect for her man

4. Standing by her man through thick or thin, sick or health, rich or poor

5. Her strong mind, and ability to please her man

6. And most of all, Give him the best gift of life, CHILDREN

Just to say a few...And let me tell you this, this is just the basics of what she would bring to the table...

Mi Sey Love Is Ah Thing. Yuh Play It Like Ah Game

Some Time Yuh Loose And Some Time Yuh Can Win. It Sweet Like Sugar Cane. Yuh Mustin Let It Get To Yuh Heart Or Yuh Brain, Its Not To Be Blamed

Nuh Play It Fi No Money and Nuh Play It Fe No Fame

Cause Love Can Bring Yuh Lots Of Pain

Some Love In Sun Shine And Some In a De Rain

And Some Love So Sweet, Yuh Cant Complain

woman cant live wi dem and cant live wi dout dem