cadnaan1

Musharixiinta doorashada puntland ee sanadkan

Samafal   

Peace Action

I think Abdiwali is very much in it being the incumbent. The dark horse is Farah of Qandala.

Don't mind the bitter seccessionists. They are celebrating a capture of a village that they are not going to hold while Puntland stands in their way of recognition. That is why they are always cryingfoul of MJs and Puntland.

2 hours ago, Samafal said:

Peace Action

I think Abdiwali is very much in it being the incumbent. The dark horse is Farah of Qandala.

Don't mind the bitter seccessionists. They are celebrating a capture of a village that they are not going to hold while Puntland stands in their way of recognition. That is why they are always cryingfoul of MJs and Puntland.

A village which happens to be just outside your capital city. :D

Inu Gaas full of Gas yahay aduunka dhan ayaa ogaaday. :D 

Samafal   

But it took you three decades to get to the village!!!!  So a year is nothing just wait!!! Something you accusttomed to after all you have been waiting for that elusive recognition for eternity 😀😀😀😀😀

You have been trying to liberate laascanood for over 11 years and it failed and we are moving in closer and closer and all your answer to our mililarry migbt is fake hanjabaado.Somaliland diplomatic recognition is a political  matter. Somaliland military  is stronger than reer garowe. Recogntion from outside doesnt determine one strength.  Just admit that you have been defeated  adeer.

5 hours ago, Suldaanka said:

AInu Gaas full of Gas yahay aduunka dhan ayaa ogaaday. :D 

Samafal the above quote sums up Dr. Gas's prospect for another term. No Somali leader have ever won a second term in fair and free election.

Samafal   

Well C/laahi defeated you in Lasanod before and chased your phantom president barefooted FACT!!!! And it took you ages to come back from that. Puntland will come back from that too whether you like it or not!! But fact remains SSC is disputed region and no recognition is in sight. All thanks to the Kingdom of Puntland. All you left is bitterness, complaints, hate and despair. 

Samafal   
23 minutes ago, Peace Action said:

Samafal the above quote sums up Dr. Gas's prospect for another term. No Somali leader have ever won a second term in fair and free election.

But Somalis have always been wrong and never been better off by changing leaders. Waa iska laabkac. I really don't see how these current pseudo candidates can or could have been different in every aspect you look at it. Meeshu hadaynan ahayn reer hebel tookadoodii waaye I don't see why he must not win.

Dalmar1   
48 minutes ago, Samafal said:

Well C/laahi defeated you in Lasanod before and chased your phantom president barefooted FACT!!!! And it took you ages to come back from that. Puntland will come back from that too whether you like it or not!! But fact remains SSC is disputed region and no recognition is in sight. All thanks to the Kingdom of Puntland. All you left is bitterness, complaints, hate and despair. 

No wonder your folks are known for cowardice and 24 Faan oo eber ah like women, your lands were taken by force by men (SNM) that know and have strength, instead of fighting back to regain that lost honour/land, you brag emptily about your captured land being disputed region when it shouldn't have been.......... its like me boasting after being defeated of how i made a HAG territory a disputed region Loooooool, what a disgraceful folks those in puntiland.

Anyway if Sool and Sanaag being a disputed regions is some to brag about for reer Puntland, then i guess i too can brag about making that rebel small northern mudug tip a disputed region in the eyes of the IC/UN, its only a matter of time before we regain our Northern Mudug land from those illegal rebels that hold that region hostage..

image.png.76a8a5ac16df248d6445bb27415a1983.png

Samafal   

Kkkkk Yarkii dhakhtarka ubaahnaa baa soo galay kkkk waraa adi arod dhakhtar utag. If reer Puntland cowards yihiin maxay kuugu soo oodeen Baraxlay oo aad indhihii idinku guduuteen gaajo kugu dishay ilaan xooll xaaraan oo la bililiqaysto ma la idin kayeelayee.

Tankale, I don't see you to have the forehead to understand what I meant. The seccessionists are calling themselves a country that is seperate from Somalia under the former British Somaliland that includes SSC but the fake map you pasted about Mudug is between regional states that see themselves  as part of one country called Somalia. Puntland ended their colonial claim by counterclaiming SSC nearly 8 years after they pronounced seccession. Marka ad adeer waxaan waa kaa waynyihiine orod sii tag hadhioow markaad kiniinyo soo qaatid usku kaayo keen.

Dalmar1   
1 hour ago, Samafal said:

Kkkkk Yarkii dhakhtarka ubaahnaa baa soo galay kkkk waraa adi arod dhakhtar utag. If reer Puntland cowards yihiin maxay kuugu soo oodeen Baraxlay oo aad indhihii idinku guduuteen gaajo kugu dishay ilaan xooll xaaraan oo la bililiqaysto ma la idin kayeelayee.

Tankale, I don't see you to have the forehead to understand what I meant. The seccessionists are calling themselves a country that is seperate from Somalia under the former British Somaliland that includes SSC but the fake map you pasted about Mudug is between regional states that see themselves  as part of one country called Somalia. Puntland ended their colonial claim by counterclaiming SSC nearly 8 years after they pronounced seccession. Marka ad adeer waxaan waa kaa waynyihiine orod sii tag hadhioow markaad kiniinyo soo qaatid usku kaayo keen.

With all this Foul profanity i cant take you seriously, it just baffles me to think in aw what kind of woman of repute are you?,  you talk like those women of bad repute that cater Truck drivers perverted need, abaayo Samafal are you by any chance stationed in Tukaraq catering the needs of the aggressive S/L Truck drivers, because if you are i might understand your foul potty mouth, as they (S/L) have not only occupied your lands but your mouth too it seems.

SFG/IC-UN/AU/EU/USA Sponsored Somalia Federal States map

image.png.3c1bd48ad7883d24f394013235d98c94.png

image.thumb.png.553dbd514218c725f91af9351e552644.png

Samafal   

Waraa Don't get mad. I honestly and truely think you need a psychiatrist, and I asked you to see one in our last encounter but too bad it seems you did not listen to my brotherly advice. I am not going to insult women to describe you, as that would be unfair to them. What woman flip flops on a whim? If they did they would be changing men in a matter of hours, one hour she would be in love with Farmajo - her saviour -and the next she would be flirting with Muuse Biixi. Well, may be those are found in brothels do but never heard such a woman. The only explanation of your emotional breakdown is you are suffering from chronic mental health. Hence why I advised to seek help.

Tallaabo   
15 hours ago, Samafal said:

Puntland ended their colonial claim by counterclaiming SSC nearly 8 years after they pronounced seccession

Waaryaa beentu waa xaaraan ee bahasha iska daa. You know very well that it is not Puntland's fraudulent claim of our Eastern regions which is in the way of Somaliland's international recognition but rather it is the African Union's fear of seccessionist movements and its policy against the break up of its member states.