cadnaan1

Musharixiinta doorashada puntland ee sanadkan

LoL. Afartaan wiil uu adeer u yahay shaqo uu abuuray at least, I think. Who is he laakiin?

Waxa kale soo waday suudkaas ay xiranyihiin kuleelka Boosaaso iyo Bari see ugu baxsan doonaan, laakiin isla markiiba wey badaleen oo wey arkeen inay cimilada Bari suudkaas ka shaqeynin.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

galbeedi   

Cajiiib,

The Dayniile boy is teaching people bad manners.

This fool hasn't done anything so far, yet he he is acting like big shot. He should have given the money to the local police station and ask for security.

He is probably from diaspora who are scared to death before they even reach the land. Mr. Jabiye, the self made millionaire had dispatched a $100,000 bullet proof car before he landed in Garoowe.

If these are the characters challenging C/weli Gaas, me might as well  win easily because he looks like an adult in the room.

The amount of money being spent on this election is unprecedented.

Who is this guy anyway?

There is this Jebiye guy,  reported spending close to a million so far, welina maba bilaamin.

Some are broke and showing facade, and some unlimited access to resources, who is funding no idea.

And it easy to tell, how much they spend every village they visit

Tallaabo   

I can understand spending money on the madax dhaqameed and the other power brokers in Garowe and elsewhere but what will the ordinary man and woman in Puntland gain from this horse trading? They can neither vote in this "election" process nor have any other say in this matter, do they? How will the cash being spent in this political market trickling down to the small man in the villages? 

Samafal   

LOL @CadNaaN

That Deni by the way, former Somalia's planning minster under Hassan Sheikh Mohamud. People say he is Damiljadiid but Allahu Aclam. He is not from diaspora, as Hassan Sheikh Mohamud he was school teacher/adminstrator.

Both him and Jabiye are from Qardho subclan. And those of you who think Reer Qardhood are reer bari. Think again. In Puntland when you talk about reer Bari, you mean Qandala, Caluula, Baargaal etc. There is one real reer Bari candidate in this election and his chances are pretty slim as they don't spend much time and money on gaining power as the your Reer Qardhos, your Mudugs and even Garowe boys.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

galbeedi   

Samafal,

correct me if I am wrong, but I heard the real Reer Bari from Qandalla are the largest community. in Puntland, and also the  richest in terms of business in Boosaaso.

unlike others they probably earned their money through hard work and business acumen and do not want to throw money to the lazy elders and others who didn’t earn them.

When the NGO and foreign money dries up they will be the real winners. 

Samafal   

Galbeedi,

You might be right but Somalia's clan number games is any one's guess. Sure though, they are rich as they have excelled in business for many years. So uncertain political adventure does not often interest them and their clever businessmen tend to stay away from it.

On 11/28/2018 at 4:02 AM, Tallaabo said:

I can understand spending money on the madax dhaqameed and the other power brokers in Garowe and elsewhere but what will the ordinary man and woman in Puntland gain from this horse trading? They can neither vote in this "election" process nor have any other say in this matter, do they? How will the cash being spent in this political market trickling down to the small man in the villages? 

The little villages are the ones that influence the elder/rep of their area.

Amazingly Puntland is more democratic and wider base for the system/representative democracy.

The rep/elder cannot vote against his village. That is the trick.