Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Anwar al Awlaki: Speaks the truth shames allying with the enemy

Originally posted by *Ibtisam*:

^^EDIT: Not you:

Jibaaber: It seems Serenity is not confused and got it: But for your benefit, application of rules and treatment of individuals as prescribed in Islam is not equal or the same
in Islam for people who believe and those who don’t. I.e. people are treated according to their believe and status, there is no we are all equal and the same regardless of religion.

So the thought, views and actions of none muslims are not equal to those of Muslims and you are not required to treat a Muslim person the same as a none-Muslim. There are different set of guidelines and rules which govern each camp; those who believe and those who do not.

Aah okay then, well your wording was convoluted. But now I understand, and I can't say i completely disagree. Though are we not encouraged as muslims to treat muslims and non-muslims alike with kindness and all things noble?

Now I'll let you and serenity have your little debate.

Ibtisam   

^^No even in kindness and all things noble there is a difference. Glad to know you are ABLE to agree.

Not much to debate with Serenity, really she agrees with me, she is just looking for entertainment. :D

Resistance I agree. smile.gif

Ibtisam

A word of advice, you're debating style comes off as mad rants like that crazy woman from the simpsons who throws cats at everyone, tone it down and learn to articulate your thoughts without getting too emotional especially when it comes to important islamic topics.

Ibts, I guess its safe to assume your work is a bit slow everyday then :D

As for who I’m addressing… its a lot of people, but it started with my first quote, where I felt the good sheikh who uttered those words did not elucidate on his point well.

As for you, you do condemn people often (and I’m not about to quote you or re-read your posts). Its just a general feeling emanating from reading your writing.

[Edit]

Oh Ibts, I didnt agree with you, its the other way round. ;)

Ibtisam   

:D Serenity, no I work longer hours so that I have the luxury to work at slower pace, I mean when you are home watching Eastenders I'm still in the office icon_razz.gif:D

I criticise a lot, not too sure about condemning PEOPLE often, bit of sweeping accusation, but we'll let it slid.

Jibabbaran: Never watched Simpsons, so don't know, but if I am not emotional about something I won't bother talking about it or if I do, I will write a dry essay which follows the articulate 3rd person structure with comparative analysis. I have no intentions of doing that for a forum.

EDIT:

:confused: Sure if it makes you feel better :D I think you can have Xiin back now icon_razz.gif