Sign in to follow this  
ProudSista

How easy/hard is it for you to lie...??

I personally lie quite often, but i always tell the truth afterwards mostly!

e.g when i'm on the phone with some guy & my sis asks me about it, mostly i say it's one of my chinese chick-friends. :rolleyes:

Times i get in a fight, i've fell of a cliff:rolleyes: !

That's not a big lie, but how easy/hard does a lie come out of your mouth?

Any liars in the house??

Holla!

OG Moti   

what kind of lies first the big one or the little one i say that, cauuse see others call it white lie and black lie and i feel there is racism there .. where white poeple invented those names, they call harmless lies as white lies, and harmfull lies as black lies, RACIzM ... anyway what was the topic about ? ahaaaaa yeah lies

i never lied unless saying to this girl that i have BMW when i didnt even have cycle...

what can i say i never had to lie thank god...but hey people who lie, why do u lie? the truth will always sets u free...

kisha   

Truth will always sets u free, true to that MOTI but bro the truth won't save your bum when your in deep sh*t :rolleyes:

Sometimes one of my mates thorough me a party & I just don't wonna go cause i don't fell like it, i lie say that i'm sick or that i have to see my diying granny. Not that i enjoy liying to them but mostly cause i cause i hate hurting their felling. Worst of all when i know how much trouble they went to have the party na mean!

Sometimes I say something & after a few sec, i figer That i just lied, specially when a cutie guy asks me are you seeing someone lol it's always a NO icon_razz.gif

Nice topic proud, so your a liar huh :D;)icon_razz.gif

Macalin   

ACWW

Lies and true lies..how sweet!

Everyone has lied sometime in their lives...no one can say They dont LIE!

Me, When i lie...Qosol aa iga soo horeeya..lol-I smile damn too MUCH..sometimes wallahi when waxba aan sameen i end being the one ladhayo i dids!...What can one do Hee

LOL@OG-GIRL...*****kaan kudaba socdo labaatan iyo afar sac..waa maxay!..war heedhe leave the LIL sis alone! :D

Adna   

Salaama calaykum

I think every one lies one way or an other, cuz as a kid or child we all lied to prents ayadoon kaa eheen been sheeg, but then you need save ur a**, or else your ganna get whibbed, no offensive i'm not a lier but i'm talking about waan gaan yar yareen ok smile.gif ,,,, back to the topic as an adult person lie is never being easy i' mean a reall lie period. I'm not good at that one,,,, like lakad, said i can't stop laughing,,,, hahaha,,,

Raxmah   

Salams, Well undoubtly we lied few times in our life time, but am sure we feel guilty afterwards for lying, well atleast some of us, and of course telling the truth will always make us feel better in any given situation, well I think so.

Back to the topic, I lie once in a while, especially when my parents are behind my back. I regreted right away, but everyone gota do what they feel is right.

But heyy who doesn't lie to his/her mom or dad or did not ?

lol thats tru. I'm sure everyone has lied to their parents at least 1.

i most lie either my parents or teachers

same here.. i don't really lie unless i have to... But walahi its a bad habit.. u just get used to it. But if i have to lie, it comes quite easy, honestly i could convince a person that i got abducted by aliens.

P.S I heard compulsive lying is a grave sin. May Allah forgive us for all the lies we told.

peace

OG Moti   

lakkad i dont lie never did... i dont have to... cause i know when i lie it is bad, i dont lie simple, thou people think i am liying when i tell the truth, mybe because it is just too good to beleive there is someone who never lies "Me".. and what is this ha khar gabadha, man she is the one who killing my suuq, beside i might end up her husband one day... who knows thou i am taken but if she got lots of many and viper car maybe i would consider it... what kind i say i have needs and i like others to pay for it since i can not... loooooooool so any girl who is rich .. young, sporty and good looking and educated, and works 7 days aweek, holla on me, and the offer is limited... u will be getting more than u give... :D:D:D

I used to be able to lie easily when I was younger, However now that old age has set in *lol* I just don't do it as often. It all really depends on the type of lie:

If I lie to a close family member, lets say mommy, it won't really be a lie per say! more like hiding the truth...

To guys who want to shukansi, lol, well I don't lie to them at all. I tell them the truth in the harshest way...if they come at me with lines like "Hey ma!" or "Lemme Holla at you right quick"!

To other people, I may lie occasionally on little things like - If I'm invited to a party or a fuction and I don't feel like attending, I just say that I have to do something with the family ..or some half-hearted excuse...

Othertimes, I don't lie..I just swerve around the truth!

I am not, however, a pathological liar! You can read my face too quick when I'm lying..

Afterwards, what got us in Qurboland??? Whole bunchs of lies don't it?????????????? It became the norm to lie nowadays............

Hell yea I lie, but it depends on the circumstance

BEENTAADA HORE WAXEY U DARANTAHAY RUNTAADA DANBE hey I didn't say that???????

Peace

Love &

Unity

MaLikah   

Ok..ok..I admit I lie quite frequently. For example, when a friend asks me why I havent returned a fone call- I'd say something like "I had a meetin that ran real late- U know how that goes" with a big genuine smile, hehe.

(I find it works best when you add so much detail that the person can't follow along- lool, they'll jus smile and act like they understood what you said, when in fact, they got no clue wachu talking about.)

ZOLA   

am gonna tell u the truth ...i lie when ever i have to.. i say anything to get me out of trouble...the person i lie most is to my mother...sometimes the stories i make up ..anaa isla yaaba smile.gif ...i know it aint a good thing to lie to u mother ..but i cant help it ..

proudsis...lol@chinese chick friends...whatever works galfriend.

MALIKAH...nayaahe manaana garan...i had a meeting that ran real late ha ...weey inoo tahay sxb.. smile.gif .

A.A