Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

CONFESS YOUR REGRETS HERE.....

OG_Girl   

Girl, u have nice topics ..what I regret??? I was bad once and I insulted this person and I am shy to say Sorry ! :confused:

I will back with more

salam

chubacka   

Oh wow where 2 begin

I regret not having the courage to leave uni and do something else, and see how it went. I could have always applied again. Yet I was too chicken and now I am left with a strong aversion to those fat yellow birds that don't even fly (doh) anyways thats my regret thanks 4 asking...

nuune   

i regret that maalintoo hore anoo tour u aaday meel duur ah, aa waxaan arkay bakayle ordaayo,lugtaan ka jabiyay kaddib wuu dhintay,then waan xabaalay, i never confessed!

waxaa kaloo iigu darnaa maalin aan naagtoo caddaan jallaafato u dhigay,then dhabar dhabar ay u dhacday, and when she asked me why, i told her i don't know, because it was all fun.

ayaantoo kalena koox aan cunta isla cuneenay, mid baa matagay,and qof ogaa ma lahan sababta uu u matagay, because anaa oogu daray geed ama miro lagu matago,

will add more inshaAlaahu

raula   

waraa Nuune...bisinka..haisomarin...yours are deliberate bro...how do I tell you have changed your wayz? ;) (confess kulaha..crazy ad tahay walahi!) :D

I confess that I faked sickness one-time in order to get some more "loving" from (u know who)..and then dumped him later :D;) -don't say that I was mean; it was just not meant to be.

regrets???????ohhhhhhhh...(breathes deeply).

*not telling the person I love the negative things about the relationship..... :rolleyes:

*not saying sorry to my best friend, for what ya'll don't need to know :(

- should I go on or STOP...I'll return later.

Jaabir   

I regret killing a harmless adorable lil kitten in the most grisly way imaginable.. , it was 6 AM the first day of my 11th grade finals when I got in my car, as I was about to turn the engine on, I heard Meeaaaow.. my sister who was riding with me said, Abowe wait there is a little kitten stuck somewhere under the car go check it out… so I got out of the car, opened the hood, did a cavity search on the damn engine looking for the kitten who was no where to be found, I got back in the car and as I was about to crank up the engine the lil kitten goes Meeaaaaaow.. I got really frustrated as I was running late for my exam, my younger sister begged me to look for the little kitten, I go cool, and start searching again... now for some reason whenever I open the hood the little kitten goes quite and only mewo’s when I get back in the car,,,, running really late for my exam and getting pissed with the lil kittens "childish" hide and seek game I said fock it, I am not gonna flunk my class for no damn kitten and went back in the car and started the engine, as I did, I heard the sound of bones crushing and the kitten “mewoing” one last time.. I ran to the hood of my car, opened it and this big buff of the kittens whiskers came oozing out of the engine.. looking at the poor thing crushed between the radiator fan and the engine belts.. I went like Oh shiit.. I killed the little kitten.. my sister burst in tears and hysterically started crying like I murdered her girlfriend.... I didn’t care much though,,, I drove to school like aint shit happened….. as soon as the teacher handed me the test I started fumbling for no reason, I felt like all the information I stored were pouring out my head.. I couldn’t think straight, a feeling of guiltiness was taking over me… patches of the kittens hair were all over my cloths… everywhere I look I see a little kitten looking back at me giving me the finger,, lol the meows of the kitten was echoing all over my head….and before I knew it.. time was up… I handed back the answer sheet.. and guess what.. my azz flunked that class !!!

So ever since that day.. I regretted not trying a little harder to find that kitten and save her life… :D:D:D

LuCkY   

Regrets hmmm...Lets see...none at the moment.

Damn Nuune hasiid horta maa jiiran...You is crueL but dont worry you know what they say Nabsi...what goes around comes around.Good Luck.

LoL RauLa that aint being...a girLs gotta do what a girLs gotta do namean. ;)

Go on StpauLchick spiLL the beans.

Bisinka Darman...that was sad very sad.No wonder you faiLed that exam...Lol poor kitten though...dont be surprised after this confession if the animaL rights peepz are at your doorsteps...LoooL!

Curly   

I regret saying silly things and not having the maturity and courage to saying sorry properly and explain myself like I should have done.

I regret smiling when I was unhappy.

I regret pretending I was strong when I was weak.

I regret acting like I didn’t care when I did.

I regret not speaking up when I should have rebelled.

I regret too many things in my life, but I doubt they regret anything…so I guess I regret regretting!