Sign in to follow this  
stpaulchick

Change something about urself!!

Change something? Dont you mean change everything???

Here's a list:

1. Starting with my toes, I'd actually like to make my 'big' toe, my biggest, as they are all different sizes...here's a rough example of how they look set in a row: o00o0o

2.Next, I'd like to make my ankles smaller than my upper legs, as I think this is making me look slightly...weird (although that is a harsh word)

3. Thirdly, I was thinking that it might be nice if my both my bum-cheecks were the same size...but it was just a suggestion

4.Then, I'd like it if one of my boobs weren't half the size of the other one...*grimace* yea, it is kinda weird, huh?

5.Next, I dont like it that I have ilkoo dhadheer, which kinda looks like a seperate growth now... :(

6.Finally, I (and this is hard for me to admit) have bidhaar loof, and I'd like hair follicle inplants just to sort this problem...

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Istaqfurullah...

~harmonyangel~

Harmony u don't need to change ur whole image, because in every person's eye they see different things. One thing I kind of agree on is to get hair implaints, cause I have really have soft hair and it looks like I got four pieces of hair, if u know what I mean. smile.gif

Harmony u don't need to change ur whole image, because in every person's eye they see different things.

St-paul's chick...to qoute pyromaniac pixie....

I get the feeling she was just kidding

I rather get the feeling I was kidding aswell... :D;):D

~harmonyangel~

ZOLA   

HARMONYANG....THEY HAVE A SHOW CALLED EXTREME MAKEOVER ON FOX...I DONT KNOW WHAT PART OF THE WORLD U LIVE IN ...THEY COULD FIX ALL U PROBLEMS..U MIGHT WANNA TRY APPLYING ..U NEVER KNOW ....LOL

STPAULCHICK..THANKS FOR REP FOR STPAUL..AS U CAN SEE ..THAT IS MY HOME TOWN..LOL.

LOL@ SUPERMAN....AM SURE IT IS NOT THAT HARD TO MOVE FROM ST.PAUL TO MNPLS.....BUT LET ME TELL U SOMETHING..ONCE U GO MINIFAV U NEVER COME BACK..I CAN NEVER PICTURE MY SELF LIVING IN MNPLS..

LOL@OG MOTI...SXB I DID NOT KNOW INAAD WIIL QURUX BADAN TAHAY..I WOULD SUGGEST U SKIP THE PLASTIC SURG.

A.A

Yeah Malaika I saw that show "Extreme Makeover".And that's on ABC not FOX. To tell the truth they don't change much about the people their still the same. Fo sho i'm representin' St.Paul..midwest! smile.gif

you3   

Originally posted by JASMIINE:

St.PaulChick let me say first hi neighbor if ur talking about St.paul mn. good for reprsenting St.paul.

if i had to change something it would be....

nothing...

am absolutely happy the way god has created me
;)

hey girl you are so wrong ok

peace out