Sign in to follow this  
stpaulchick

Change something about urself!!

We know that plastic surgery is Haaram but if u had to change something about urself, what would it be? I'll start it off....I would probably have my eyebrows lifted, to give it more dramatic. So let me know what u would change.

(And this doesn't have to be something u hate about urself, but soemthing that needs imporvement :rolleyes: ).

hair cut is not altering a body part..you have to groom yourself!!!! cleanliness is an ajar i believe (correct me if im wrong)

You can alter something that is a deformity or abnormal like an overbite....

However, you can fix a normal nose just because you want it!

JASMIINE   

St.PaulChick let me say first hi neighbor if ur talking about St.paul mn. good for reprsenting St.paul.

if i had to change something it would be....

nothing...

am absolutely happy the way god has created me ;)

Hey Jasmin I am represen' St.Paul. Thnx for replying and I respect that u don't want to change anything. But I was talking about something u dreamed about or ever wished to change about urself. (And this doesn't have to be physical apperance). And to add to what opinionated said I do believe that it's hygiene issue and that wouldn't be completely changing urself compared to surgery. smile.gif

you see i neva knew that plastic surgery was haram!!!!????????? :confused: you just couldn't wait to tell after i had done it huh :mad: !!!!loool

if u had to change something about ma'self i would probably....uuummmmmmm.......get a breast lift!!!

OG Moti   

my pretty face, it is giving me a hard time with girls where ever i go... so i dont know shall i do plastic sergery and make myself look like Jck nickilson or what? ... is it Haram? peace

JASMIINE   

LOOOOOOL! Superman.

St.paulChick, alrite so it is not all about physical appearance. Well then in that case i wish i'll win the lottery.

LOL superman..St.Paul ain't that bad. Bella gurl don't woory I just found out to after I had somethin'done..lol. And OG_Moti what are u talking about :confused: Jack Nicolson ain't ugly he just old as hell. He was handsome when he was young. Peace ya'll