Sign in to follow this  
SHAKA ZULU

THE NOMADS THAT IMPRESSED ME MOST SO FAR!

Well, I know that i haven't been that long in this forum and most of time in here i've spent reading all the topics and i came to this conclusion!

there are some exceptionally intelligent Nomads in here but they scared to show and some are unbelievably creative, all and all these are Nomads that impressed me most!

1-Muqawad(the statesman of the family)

2-The Clown(crazy,funny but very very intelligent)

3-OG_MOTI(very clever and creative)

4-Nuune(full of fun)

5-Jamaal_11(cool guy)

and for the Ladies.

1-cute_lilgirl( sweet and creative)

2-Miss_lexus( for her guts)

3-Muslim sis(hence the name)

4-Sweet_gal( for her wisdom)

5-Simple_Woman( for her simplicity)

those are the nomads that impressed me most and i'd like to congratulate them and at the same time say to them KEEP IT UP GUYZ!

by DHUUSAAYE!

Mujahida   

To the poster

If u didn't had that name. Than I would've atleast respected your thread and given u my side of the story! :rolleyes:

Peace

I am apreciated for my wisdom.......Kewl........But I would've liked if u said insparation after all my real name means that, it's not like ur suppose to know but would've been cool if u just chose that word.......None the less.I am glad that u like my post except I don't remember most of them.......

Oh and welcome Ur name is funny.....why did u chose it? Could it be that u had a embarresing moment that had to do with farting (lol) icon_razz.gif

2-Miss_lexus( for her guts)

For goodness sake, is that all you can say? redface.gif

Ama sure you can do better...Have another go

I would have to agree with ya, what you said about CLOWN (Weird child) ;)

All I can do now is say nothing but T-h-a-n-k-z~

..oh..ok...i see beauty didn't make it ......damn i guess you didn't read any of my postrez......witch remindz me............ did your friendz tell you to pick them....DHUUSAAYE...or whateva your name is....you just didn't have the time to read other peoplez shit huh???....AND HELL YA I GIVE PROBZ TO LATEAFHA...lol.....I would say your a hater but i can't ...your new and and all so next time you do this again.........READ EVERYONE ELE'Z SHIT.....aiight...and wlc bro.....

A7LA-SHU   

DHUUSAAYE

wlcm dude. and u from kismayo? dude that is my home town... don't mind me i just love ppl from there.. :D

and i can't believe u picked that clown dude lol.. u should have hime under HIGH nomad.. coz that nigga is big time lol.....

BN   

Originally posted by rudy:

I suggest that dhuusaye and silent sista to unite!

i believe that will be a deadly combo!

LOL@rudy

I just got that :D