Sign in to follow this  
Sharmarkee

My Farwell to SOL - its was amazing place

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Sharmarkee:

KK

inaku xaas baan nahayee aan u dhaafno dhalinyarda the dance floorka meesha hadaan buuxino markay caruurteenu seexato waa mashaakil macaan. lol

I was ready to do an entire eulogy and beg you to stay but, after reading the above quote, good riddance I say, good riddance.

ويحك يارجل, اتهرب من الموقع في خفاء الليل كاللص؟ ويحك ثم ويحك....

خلص شغلك وارجع بلا بهلله يا شيخ :D

Ibtisam   

^^He is gone, so your message is too late. I never got to throw a good bye party for him. You know the people I like always leave (one way or the other) the ones I cannot stand are still around. :rolleyes:

Hey two above me, i realise your backbiting is enermous, i came back today to the office to collect my belongins and find out you still love to hate me. :D

But never mind am flying tonight so say what you like.

Northern

home is Sharjah now, no one is in Riyadh anymore. so put the pot and the kettle on fire, a gueast will be in you living room one day, and slaughter kebash al ciid the one with horns.

For Xiin, got your PM inshaAllah for the duca, i was thinking you send here Mohamed Xiin Xirsi,i thought inaad ooda jebisay before me. :D

Ngonge, dont be jelous the prettiest, brainest,and highly powered girls all came out for my farwell, am like thinking that am walking in the air, or walking on high water :D

Val <-- ------ The one and the only one!

Ghanima -- I will be back inshaAllah so dont worry i never thought you like me that much.

Redsea, Abti, i will be back inshaAllah

Mu'minah,

Walaal i have to be Deen-Centredlol rather than dollar- centred, may allah have a mercy on us. so duceee.

The Queen of Aussies that Nomadique

The Princess of Aussies that Buuxo

am I missing any one, and the last not the least the unforgtable Skipper, you are like a rainbow, and sun in blue sky so keep on shining.

Peace and love all to you with teh rest of SOL.

Since all those beauties are smiling for me there is no other place, sure I belong here and its home to home ;)

on my way out -----> Cheers All :D

Ameen   

Assalam alaikum Br.

Damn it's been over two years already?

SubhanAllah time is FLYING...but I wish you the best in life and just in case we dont bump into each other on these forums, I'll ask about you when I make it to Junnah (inshAllah).

Maybe in Junnah we can sit down and have some tea and discuss SOL and the good times while we leave the Hur at the castle, U Heard! ;)

Blessed   

Originally posted by Sharmarkee:

Edo Zonbia,

I was saying talow maxa edada ku dhacay ee kaga so wardooni wayd. am sure you wont disappoint me.

God, I'm slow! This makes more sense now. icon_razz.gif:D

Welcome to the better part of the globe, eedo. smile.gif Waan kuu maqnaa, dear...ahay. :D

Ibtisam   

^^Yes you are slow!!

And what do you know it, I'm away from SOL for one day and he sneaks back in. Ngonge you were right.

Ibtisam   

^^^I've met them all, checked them out myself, did not see anything, too short, smoke too much and too perverted. I liked the Egyptians better, :D good for the eyes if nothing else. Hahaha, so, lady waaxbah maa heeseid eeh!