Sign in to follow this  
Sharmarkee

My Farwell to SOL - its was amazing place

Skipper   

Sharmakee i am new to SOL yet and i guess our paths have never crossed, but i gather you are a decent guy who left his mark in SOL in a positive way. Being a member at SOL for over 2 years is indeed too long, for me after being a member for something like 3 months i am entertaining the idea to quit since i am too busy. Wish you all the best Sharmakee.

Salaama Alaykum,

Aw, it sucks that you're leaving you were actually one of the people on here whose posts I actually read through thoroughly. You're a very articulated and deen-drived brother (is that even a word? lol), so inshaa'Allah all the best to you my brother. Alla h is truly the best of planners. Come in once in a while, haye? Make sure we know what's up and what's been going on with you. :(

Wa Alaykum Salaam, fiamanillah bro!

Paragon   

Sharmarkoow, war sxb maxaad noogu cidleyneysaa goobta? Waa ku sidee ninyow? Ma waxaad dooneysaa in aan inaguna barkiga dheereysano? smile.gif

PS: Bal waa yahay, maca salaama intaad naga maqan tahay iyo nooli-kulante sxb.

Buuxo   

Oh..noooo! don't leave! :( , i hate good-byes......luckily it's cyber-world :D . It was nice knowing you , and may Allah make everything you want to achieve in this world and the hereafter easy and possible ,inshallah.