Sign in to follow this  
Sharmarkee

My Farwell to SOL - its was amazing place

Hello all nomads - Beautiful People,

When the Somali singer (cannot) remember her name said in her lovely mesmerising voice:

Lalabha hayaankiyo Lugtu socod ma dayse

Waxa layga laaca loolidii garduure'e.

as a nomad had a point, its up the tent and move.

I was a member in SOL for the last 2 years and few months, all that time I learn allot, read lot, and laugh allot, as we also crossed swords just few and not many.

I came to conclusion to move on and look forward to other aspects in life.

But on a positive note, I do wish you all NOMADS the best in life and hope you have a fabulous time around, and see your country settled, peace and opportunities shall prevail in everywhere, and may the misery come to end.

Love you All.

Allah macaakum

Wa Salaam

nuune   

I came to conclusion to move on and look forward to other aspects in life.

I will assume that SOL took 89% of your life smile.gif

Just kiddin

Sharmaake, sxb, all da best, good to have you there, you were alwayz friendly and keep the good Arabic literature, I will send you some cracking one's as well.

Kool_Kat   

NOOOO NOOOO, where are you going? At least come back once in a while...Don't be a stranger...

Good luck...And AAMIIN to the DU'A...

Originally posted by Willamina:

[QB] Ma xaajiyadii baa kaa confescate'gareysay laptop kii
:D

is that compliment ya Cawo, and about xaajiyadii lool horta ma ila joogta imika,am going to her, and i cannot wait to see her and the kids.

what u think a man like me aint deserve a bac madow inaadeer. bloody all adored is me. heh :D

KK

inaku xaas baan nahayee aan u dhaafno dhalinyarda the dance floorka meesha hadaan buuxino markay caruurteenu seexato waa mashaakil macaan. lol

Nuune thanks saaxiib

Dahiya

you been so sweet,idont know meeshaad jootay markaan guur doon ka aha. how did i miss that tanzanian lunar.

Malika   

[while blushing]..Sharmarke inabtii,I was probably married to someone else..Lol,it has been a pleasure engaging with you here on SOL though..As KK suggest,dont leave all together,am sure you can pop round every now and then.. smile.gif

Faheema.   

Originally posted by Sharmarkee:

is that compliment ya Cawo, and about xaajiyadii lool horta ma ila joogta imika,am going to her, and i cannot wait to see her and the kids.

what u think a man like me aint deserve a bac madow inaadeer. bloody all adored is me. heh
:D

LoL, Finally, markay lagactii kuu uruurtay baad socotay :D . Be sure to give her and little ones my regards inadeer.

p.s. waxaan maqlay baryahan Samsonite baa loogu ridaa oo bacdii waa laga dalacay smile.gif

Cawooy,

^^

Waan ka gaadhsiinayaa salaan sare hadii alle yidha.

Xaajigu waayahanba Sariflayaasha ka war dooni jiray'e,isagoo yenka, dirahmka iyo dollarka, pounder isku eegaaya. inanka geeliisu waa boqol. lool

:D oo heedhe waxa laqaatay bacda madow, bacda madow it possible you'll leave to the next garbage collection point. samsoniteka xageed gaynaysaa.dadka ayaa kugu arkayee

Nephissa   

Hayee farwell par-tay SOL style, ma lagu xooraa? :D

We've had waaaaaaaaaay too many ppl say "goodbye" in a forum thread then not even leave. L0L. The suspense is killing me.

Bisharo,

am still here till 5.OO pm, then its all yours, dont be in rush, and Btw u suppose to bring some samboosa, gosh you killing me come empty handed. nin sii socdana salaama odhan maysidh.

Nice knowing you inaabti, and keep up the good work here in SOL and in home - xaajiga ka ducayso :D

Aaliyyah   

Sharmarke walaalo macasalama, ilaahay hakula garab galo noloshaada kale.

nephthys lol kuwaas ma ila aragtay macasalama dhaha hadana so taagan. smile.gif