Sign in to follow this  
Khayr

K'naan-An extra, extraordinary performer

Castro   

^ Sarcasm? Me? Never.

Originally posted by Asxabul_kahf:

^ I am sorry if i didnt make the usual "opinions" that you are use to.
:D

Actually, you made the usual opinion that I'm used to.

Pi   

Asxabul Kahf, I don't think anyone needs to be lectured or preached to, so if ya dont mind, I have an idea for ya'll. Instead of preaching about how haram or evil music is (every muslim knows the controversy and contention over music according to the scholars), you and your two cave buddies (Khalaf and Didi) should check up on your dog. I'm pretty sure he's feelin lonely in that cave.

I have a better idea why don't we make SOL an abnoxious, interactive and progressively hip home-peeps gathering place? huh? Listen nerd there are thousands of members on this website you can't dictate to people what they should or should not do, so buzz off ok?

Kashafa   

:D . You asked for it, Mathematics. Respect the Kong.

Kaynaan, talented artist as he is, would be doing his fans(and himself) a big favour if he cleaned up his act. No amount of fame is worth selling out your principles for. A Somali version of Native Deen is what I have in mind.

It was Maryan Mursal’s poetry that was mesmerizing crowds couple of years ago, and every white person was talking about her concerts. 2006 belongs to my good friend K’naan. He is a good brother.

Castro   

^ Awoowe, don't get caught in the cross-fire.

Khayrow, peace is boring atheer. Let the young'uns battle it out. And let me add a little fuel to that fire. :D

Originally posted by Didi Kong:

Listen nerd there are thousands of members on this website you can't dictate to people what they should or should not do, so buzz off ok?

Hmmm. Pi, you gonna sit back and let a clown talk to you like that? LOL.

Khalaf   

LOOOOL @ two cave buddies…..man dat made me laugh….thanks homie. :D

The Cave man wants to add :D

He also relates on the authority of Ibn Mas`ud that the Prophet (sallallahu `alayhi wa sallam) said, "There was not a single Prophet among those who were sent before me who did not have apostles and companions and followed his Sunna and obeyed his commands. But afterwards other generations came whose words belied their deeds, and whose deeds were not in accordance with what they commanded others to do. Whoever struggles against the with his hand is a believer. Whoever struggles against them with his tongue is a believer. And whoever struggles against them with his heart is a believer. But when none of these things are done, then not a single mustard's seed weight of faith is present."

Go Didi….hold it down gurl, hey we can share cave….and we can rock it don’t stop it lool :D .

Peace out

Originally posted by Pi:

Asxabul Kahf, I don't think anyone needs to be lectured or preached to, so if ya dont mind, I have an idea for ya'll. Instead of preaching about how haram or evil music is (every muslim knows the controversy and contention over music according to the scholars), you and your two cave buddies (Khalaf and Didi) should check up on your dog. I'm pretty sure he's feelin lonely in that cave.

"O you who believe! Avoid much suspicion, in deeds some suspicions are sins. And spy not neither backbite one another. Would one of you like to eat the flesh of his dead brother? You would hate it (so hate backbiting). And fear Allah, verily, Allah is The One Who accepts repentance, Most Merciful" (Qur'an 49: 12)

Abu Hurayrah (May Allah be pleased with him) narrated that Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) said:

"Do you know what backbiting is?†They said, “Allah and His Messenger know best.†He then said, “It is to say something about your brother that he would dislike.†Someone asked him, “But what if what I say is true?†The Messenger of Allah said, “If what you say about him is true, you are backbiting him, but if it is not true then you have slandered him."

Please lets refrain from calling each other names ( i dont want to start lecturing on the rights muslims have on one another) We are brothers in islam.I wish peace on you brother. I apologize if i have annoyed you, I was simply giving everyone naseeha. May allah guide us all amiin.

Pi   

Dude, I didnt know that writing a message in response to your preaching is considered back-biting. LOL! How else would I communicate with you? Anyhow, the sour taste in my mouth right now must be the flesh from my brother's dead corpse. Mind passing me a toothpick?

Originally posted by Pi:

Anyhow, the sour taste in my mouth right now must be the flesh from my brother's dead corpse. Mind passing me a toothpick?

Okkkkkkkk!!,that was just lame.

There was no need for you to be cynical & disillusioned,he was just being helpful,ya know? The pious and gracious normally say Jazakalah,after all its a good deed from a brother.

*But heyy,knock urself*