Suldaanka

MBC gets a huge reception from the Dervish community

Tukaraq is winning trophy for Biixi, and is what will make Gaas lose this election!.

Where is bakhbakhdii laga seexan waayey ee Puntland, mee Dagaalki Qarniga ee Camey iclaamiyey?

Weli waqti yar oo Gaaa isku xoreeyo/sharfo baa u hadhey, hadii Jan 2019 la gaadho, dawooyinkiisa ha sii xambaarsado. sariirna ka raadsada dhaqtarada waalida ee Maraykan ka.

3 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

Tukaraq is winning trophy for Biixi, and is what will make Gaas lose this election!.

Where is bakhbakhdii laga seexan waayey ee Puntland, mee Dagaalki Qarniga ee Camey iclaamiyey?

Weli waqti yar oo Gaaa isku xoreeyo/sharfo baa u hadhey, hadii Jan 2019 la gaadho, dawooyinkiisa ha sii xambaarsado. sariirna ka raadsada dhaqtarada waalida ee Maraykan ka.

Like I argued many times here, the best deal for Garowe is to accept the IGAD/UN brokered deal. 

The alternative is very dire for Garowe. 

3 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

I think Bixi and Gaas should travel to Djibouti and find a way to live together and stop any kind of fighting.

You don't fight over small things while major changes are going on around you that can change everything.

I know its bitter, but its better to lose to your brother, which you can get back in the future than lose to outsiders that you never get back before many generations have passed.

Pretty soon either the UAE Qatar will make up or Somalia will change side to UAE. Everything is moving in that direction and fast, very fast.

Mooge   

hahah.

niyoow muuse local was a host of the Garaad there and garaad's clan was gaurding him because Muuse said he wanted to talk peace. heavy money was paid. instead of building wells and schools, he is giving cash away to corrupt LA water carriers so that he can visit LA. it is business. give me a break niyoow. 

jeegaan will never be accepted. he can sleep under the mountain guarded all night if he wants, but nobody will welcome him in the streets waving caleemo qoyan niyoow.

25 minutes ago, Mooge said:

hahah.

niyoow muuse local was a host of the Garaad there and garaad's clan was gaurding him because Muuse said he wanted to talk peace. heavy money was paid. instead of building wells and schools, he is giving cash away to corrupt LA water carriers so that he can visit LA. it is business. give me a break niyoow. 

jeegaan will never be accepted. he can sleep under the mountain guarded all night if he wants, but nobody will welcome him in the streets waving caleemo qoyan niyoow.

I have heard this talk before the election of 2017. And that was dealt a huge blow.  Ilowshiiyo dhawaa ma umulbaa.

Mise xaalkaagu waa Afnool waa hadlaa, Eyna waa ciyaa. :D 

gooni   

U malayn maayo ninkii babera orodka ku dhex marayay inuu laas caanood dadka dhex seexday.

Waxaa laga yaabaa inay meel gaara ku hayeen nimankan reer sool waa jufooyin kala aragti duwan.

Somaliland seems to be most benefiting from changes in Ethiopia, Somalia, Djibouti. And Somaliland is extracting most results from it.

Consolidating before the ones in Somalia or Ethiopia have their footing planted in any direction.

The situation with Djibouti is exemplary for others to follow. Blood is thicker than water principle.

I wish Puntland and Somaliland can find some way of modus vivendi.

Oodweyne,

You might loose your PM where you are same month and probably same date as Margaret Thatcher.

gooni   

Odweyne

Saaxiib markad nin wayn noqoto runtaa loo dhawaadaa si aadan u khaatumo seegin

Reer laas caanood gebi ahaantood ma aaminsana inay soomaaliya ka go'aan taasi waa xaqiiq biyo kama dhibcaana.

inta vila morgan la joogta biixi maslaxadooda gaarka ah yaa ugaysay.

Shaqada laga rabaa oo ay mushaarka ku qaataana, waa inay marti geliyaan wixii snm ka aada laas caanood daafaheeda,si loo sawiro.

Abti meeshaan soo fariiso ha nooga dhigin mudane madaxweyne,soomaalidu waa dad is yaqaan, oo sooryada ku fiican, mushkilad ma leh haddii saxaafaddu sawirato balse sawirka iyo xaqiiqdu isma leh.