galbeedi

Alleged Former and current top Somali officers who were under the Ethiopian intelligence payrol

galbeedi   

I should add to the headline the word " Alleged" Somali spies under the TPLf payroll.

A group of Somalis whom I have constant contacts in Jigjiga and Addis had passed to me a secret intelligence report circulated in Addis today. It is reported that a dossier  containing he names of top Somali officials both inside the federal and regional governments who were under the payroll of the former TPLF government, were leaked to some officials and others. While most of them are non military officers, the dossier gives them military ranks for the purpose of their salary or other unknown reason.

Each member  has his name attached   with his  position in the Somali government and his clan name. For discretion reasons,  I am posting just the names without their clans. Also, at the moment, I can't speculate the reason behind the release or policy behind the release.

I will just pass them as they appear in my WhatsApp account translated to English.

1-General Darwiish , the interior minister of Jubbaland

2-General Fartaag , member of Somali Senate, From Gedo.

3-Hassan Huseen eelaay, Security minister of South West .

4-C/rashiid Xidig, member of parliament, from Af Maow.

5-C/laahi Sanbalooshe, former director of national intelligence, from Hiiraan..

6-Minister Jamaal Mohamed, minister of national planning, From Eastern Sanaag

7-Cabdi Xoosh Jibrill, minister of constitution, from Galdogob.

8-Mahad Cawad, deputy speaker of Parliament, from Xeraale, Galgaduud

9-Mustafe Dhuxulow, member of parliament, from Dayniile.

10-Mohamed Sayid aadan, Vice president of Jubbaland

11-C/fataax Geeseey, minister of public works of the federal government.

12-Hassan Dhaqane,.

The report says more names will be released from other regions.

4 hours ago, cadnaan1 said:

To me the only surprise name in this list wasiirka qorsheynta Jamal Mohamed.

Anigaa soo waday, waa iigala hormartay. Magacyo badan meesha ku qoran waaba la ogaa inay xiriir toos ah la lahaayeen Tigreyga, sida Sanbaloolshe iyo Xiddig.

galbeedi   

Maakhiri,

Thete is no official source other than leaks from the Ethiopian officials. It is either the well guarded Ethiopian political and intelligence system is disintegrating or someone is leaking the secret on purpose.

Like everyone, I was surprised  to see Jamaal and Xoosh, in the list,  yet  espionage is a very mysterious art that is difficult to understand. Everyone knows that both Gedo and Jubba are dominated politically by Ethiopian agents since 1997.

Sonetimes, people might work for someone unknowingly or his agenda and those  planed by the mother ship could coincide.

Eveywhere in the world those who committed heinous crimes , and  those weakened the state or worked foe foreign agents are purged from power and influence . Yet in Somalia they have filled the chambers of parliament , especially the Senate.

Mooge   

no spy from Puntland State/admin in that alleged Oromo released list. Zero. all listed are either enemies of Puntland or are no entities. lol It shows you that Puntland was always independent and never cared about any particular entity be it Kenya or Ethiopia or any other country.

guul iyo gobanimo. Thanks Galbeedi.  

gooni   

soo aasaasihii puntland allaha u naxariistee c/lahi yuusuf ma'ahayn ninkii ugu horeeyay oo gacan amxaar dhunkada?

galbeedi

saaxiib waxaa la rabay berigii ay tigreegu haysteen itoobiya inaad tagto tuulo boorama ku dhaw oo aad wax ka sheegto taliskii itoobiya waxaad si fiican u baran lahayd cidda u shaqaysa.

Mooge   
1 hour ago, gooni said:

soo aasaasihii puntland allaha u naxariistee c/lahi yuusuf ma'ahayn ninkii ugu horeeyay oo gacan amxaar dhunkada?

niyoow taasi waxay lamidtahay adigoo yiraahda Farmaajo habeshada dhunkada at Gondor waa tii la arkay isagoo awrka lagu kacsanayo. oromo uraysa iyo habesha Tigray from Eritrea ku ciyarayaan.  madaxweynaha geesiga dhintay afkaaga ka jeedi niyoow. afku yuku qaloocan niyoow. bismilayso. 

You don't need army these days.

Just put somebody's name and you have killed him.

Not realizing one is killing oneself as well.

Ethiopia is being run by face book, but soon the face book people will eat each other and will have to confront 20 million unemployed young people alone. Then we see what face book can do.

In Eritrea there was a group of 15 top leadership who in 2001 prepared a document and wrote a letter to Isayas stating that the fighters conduct elections, apply constitution and leave power to elected officials fighters or not.

He arrested them and the propaganda was they are TPLF and Eritrea lost 2000 war because of them. No day in court, no official public statement on them. Just rotting in jail and many feared dead or gone blind and some seriously ill.

Learn something before making society irreconcilable. You cannot and will not reconcile if you classify a Somali in this way.

Go back to the days of Al Ithad, ICUs, Abdulkassim, Aidiid...etc and check the list

9 hours ago, Mooge said:

no spy from Puntland State/admin in that alleged Oromo released list. Zero. all listed are either enemies of Puntland or are no entities. lol It shows you that Puntland was always independent and never cared about any particular entity be it Kenya or Ethiopia or any other country.

guul iyo gobanimo. Thanks Galbeedi.  

Puntland is the key to the existence of Somalia and it is the highest level of self government. It was Tigray that made Eritrea possible relatively peacefully after 30 years war in Ethiopia. Every Somali understands Puntland is the key. Somalilanders also know this.

Some Oromo may start some face book propaganda against Puntland, but even they know its dangerous for them. Eritrea and Puntland know each other also more than other regions.

Remember the exchange between Adde Muse and Isayas around ICU, 2006 etc and the 1900s war between Puntland and Italy.

The Oromo/Amxara, Farmaajo, Isayas will go to what they consider weaker first...Puntland will be last on their list.