Sign in to follow this  
strawberryampcream

question for the men

do you subjectively apply chivalry per each woman and her given circumstance, or do u follow a set of rules(ethical)in dealing with women in general. basically, how do you feel about the notion of treating women "as they want to be treated" ie, if she is bad, treat her bad.

^Where's this anomosity coming from..daddy issues :D

Strawberry..Common courtesy dictates you respect people on the occasion meeting them for the first time regardless of gender.Whatever happens after depends on how the person behaves.

It's hard to treat someone the way we wanna be treated.Only you treat yourself the way you wanna be treated. Asking others to do that just too much pressure.They should respect you though!

Originally posted by Sherban Shabeel:

A wise friend of my mother's once said:

"Treat a whore like a lady, and a lady like a whore. This is the key to every woman's heart"

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Jibreel   

A friend always used to say that women were like pearls and some excelled others in shape,others in luster,size,color and surface and that by the end of the day,they were the pearls they were.

In essence,a woman should be treated affectionately regardless of her state for a pearl may be in mud and still is a pearl.

Jibreel

i believe all people are the same regardless being somali or not, people will treat you,how you treat your self .

wats sup with "some" somali girls with the phobia of “ don’t tell somli guy how much you love him” we malis are really very interesting creatures.

Cara.   

Originally posted by Sherban Shabeel:

As funny as that might be, didn't your mother teach you never to make jokes about other people's mother?

It wasn't funny actually, and not meant as a joke. Your statement implies universal applicability, yet here you are offended that someone you care about is viewed through the same filter. Did you not think it through?

^^^ I think he didn't realise what the wise friend of his mother was saying...Dear Sharbeel thought it was applicable to women (not sure if he knew his mother was one of the women who is to be treated either way) :D

Originally posted by Arac:

It wasn't funny actually, and not meant as a joke. Your statement implies universal applicability, yet here you are offended that someone you care about is viewed through the same filter. Did you not think it through?

I don't care if she's viewed through this filter, I care if someone mentions it.

To further my point, I didn't just come into this world on my own. Things have happened that led to my conception, but that doesn't mean I'm willing to have people talk about them or make jokes about them.

My mother is a taboo subject for you, and everyone who hasn't shared a baby bottle with me. Therefore I advise you to be more delicate in the future.