Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Tarawiix

ciyaalka dhulkaan gaalo ku dhashay and how their parents aren't doing "proper" job

Waa yaab.

Everyone knows it's a mixed bunch!

From qaxootis who suffer from severe culture shock and weak personalities.To those qaxootis that leave Somalia but with them they bring their diin,xishood&Somalinimo tightly grasped to their souls.Then there are those that are born here and are bad and those that are not.

That line said enough about how clueless some folk are walle.I'm not going to talk about the examples I've seen.I'm sure everyone has seen their fair share of 'lost' dhalinyaro.Born in qurbaha or not.

Liibaan, I do not condone abortion(medical reasons aside). I do have sympthy for a young girl who finds herself in such a situation.

How did I make the babies sound like garbage? 'Ridding themselves of a life' was a way of highligting the gravity of their act.

Ceeb is a word I rarely use. I dislike the way it is used to explain without explaining.

Sky   

I'm very shocked of the path a portion of the Somalis in the diaspora are walking on. It hurts me as a Somali and a Muslim, that a lot of brothers and sisters have gone AWOL and look like their offspring will become inseperable from the infidels. So that's why I reacted this way. Casual sex and abortion is even frowned upon by the ordinary gaalo. Ceeb badanaa.

But maybe it was naïvité talking, the Somalis have their rotten apples as much as there are as Quruxleey said; Somalis with their Muslim and Somali values firmly in their grasp. I'm thinking about taking an Anger Management course. (kiddin!) I reacted even worse when I heard about Gay Somalis in London. Guess I'm now really getting to know my people.

I received a hatemail from this Castro today, because of my post. Which is of course a good thing, since its Castro. The more he disagrees with me, the better.

Originally posted by Sky:

I'm very shocked of the path a portion ....

Dude what you posted earlier was ignorant, idiotic and plain offensive, just end it there, ain't no need to draw more attention to it

Subxanallah!! Sky,walaalo only Allah can forgive you for your ignorant comments. your intentions were good but it is your choice of words that pulled the triger. with that said, walaalo people are human and they are prone to committ horrible sins that is the will of God. like Allah said ' if you werenot committing sins and asking forgiveness, i would've replaced you with ones who would'. so repenting is in order. now i know that probably hundreds will jump on this topic cuz everyone has their own way of looking at things.

it always shocks me how our people are so judgemental of other people. yes, what these girls are doing to themselves, thier religion and to therir people's dignity are horrifying but in reality shaming those who sin or assigning them the blame isnt the answer. let's dig deeper, and see where the smell is coming from.

Hint: what are the circumstances of our girls, what is their mentality and reality, who are their role models, do they even have one. where are thier mothers with them, who they dine with socially??? and let's not neglect our boys to whom casual sex is the norm.

wabilaahi towfiq.

^ Choco-honey,sweetheart it's as simple as one,two,three.....

"Keep your legs closed and go home!"

If I EVER got myself into such a predicament it would me my compulsion that got me into the mess,no?Unless I was raped or something which is a completely different thing.

I'm sick and tired of seeing decent parents getting blamed.One thing that I am so greatful to my parents for is for treating my brothers and I like conscious,responsible beings.We have a mind with a conscious and have built our personal morals too boot.

At what age is this handfeeding&handholding supposed to stop?Most of these guys and girls who have premarital sex are of a responsible age(16 plus)For goodness sake I knew what I wanted for myself when I was 9!!!Waaxey waxaan...

We have had the blessing of being born into such a beautiful religion and dhaqaan.Excuse me for not being so sympathetic.

Quruxley, sweety i agree with you completely, and amnot saying they are in this mess cuz they dont know pre-marital sex is haraam,duh! but i'm sick and tired of only girls getting da blame and all da blah blah of wadaads and alike. what about the boys? dont we have to hold them responsible too. and hon, you maybe one strong sis who has her s** together,and am proud that you are cuz God knows we need more responsible young women. but be careful of the generalization you draw from your own personal experience. most people are week-minded therefore, susceptible to be influenced by just anybody(Hint: the definition of low self-esteem). so be gentle with them. dont give them another reason to justify what they're doing.

most people are week-minded therefore, susceptible to be influenced by just anybody(Hint: the definition of low self-esteem).

I wholeheartedly agree walaashiis!

you maybe one strong sis who has her s** together

Huh?Maxaad tidhi :confused:

Sky   

you maybe one strong sis who has her s** together

Choco, please refrain from profanity.

Quruxleey, I agree 100% with what you said. The African-American community also has these issues, allthough in a grandiose scale. When a black man curses Lil'Kim for influencing black girls to be promiscues, he gets cheers. Well obviously that doesn't apply to a Somali brother named Sky.

To my Somali sisters; Keep your heads up, legs closed and eyes open.

so you were after grand praises, and good job bro?? just what i suspected! focusing on the only wrong term in my whole speach. this surprisingly coming from someone like you.

and aint you little late on da suggestions? :D

I'll be a good sport about this whole thing in da spirit of Ramadan,so all is forgiven. ;)

Abyan   

To my Somali sisters; Keep your heads up, legs closed and eyes open.

Tell the believing men to lower their gaze (from looking at forbidden things) and protect their private parts (from illegal sexual acts, etc.). That is purer for them. Verily, Allah is all-aware of what they do. And tell the believing women to lower their gaze (from looking at forbidden things) and protect their private parts (from illegal sexual acts, etc.)... " 24.30-31

It takes to tango...sick and tired of people blaming only the woman.

Gelle   

Just the other day I was praying salatul tarawiix at the Masjiid, laakin waaba la tuukan wayey qaylo iyo buuq daraaded, Illen wixii ciyaala suuq joogey magaalada ba meesha isugu yimaadey, badaankood ilmo yar yar baay ahayen laakin ku duqowey(16-17 years) baa ku dheexjiree willba buuq xaagisey ka socotay badanka, goor dhambe oo dee laga joogi wayey ba waxa la hadley oday hor istaag naa, wuxu ku yidhi “ waa iga wallahi ciyaal kuuni kuuni buuqa iyo qaylada haadan la joogin, masjiidka haada soo gaashin mar dhambe kabta cuunta i sara†Most of them got the point execpt Xaaji duqe(the oldeste of them) gacanqad bu billawey will ka yar intii la doono ba ayo haartin iyo feedh ka dalaay, yaab iyo fajaq baa iga so harey markaan u dulqaadan wayeey wuxu ku kacayo wiilkan baan waxaan ku idhi†Ninyahow dee sidaan si u dhamo illen qof weyn baa tahay kow dheh,†markaan intaas idhi buwa aflaagado igu jawaaba†waar waad edab daraan tahay ee afka naga lexii, I didnt do a shit! Anyway its not your house†Wallahi waxa i qabatay suunka ka daal! The worst part is their parents dont give a shit! Some do but most of them waay iska indho tiraan!!!

For the abortion issue well honestly its not the parents fault that their sondaughter wish to practice sex outside the marriage

When a black man curses Lil'Kim for influencing black girls to be promiscues, he gets cheers. Well obviously that doesn't apply to a Somali brother named Sky

LoL. Perhaps you're right. After all, you're only insulting and cursing 'evildoers' icon_lol.gif

----------------------------

view_attachment.php?id=179480

Jacpher   

I’m a bit surprised that some of you blame the Wadaad for waking the parents to these problems. Thought I don’t doubt brother MMA or the Sheikh but I’m terrified by that number. It’s a huge number and I haven’t heard of it as I am a resident of the state it took place.

A friend of mine told me that his sister has witnessed an incident involving a Somali teenager giving up adoption to a baby that gave birth right at the hospita. His sister has pleaded to the girl not to give the baby to gaalo for adoption. She advised the girl to take the infant to relatives or other Muslim family that might be willing to take the baby. She turned her down and run away. She didn’t want to reveal her name or any of this, as she was afraid her family would slaughter her. Not good excuse to my standards.

This is a huge problem for us and we simply can’t ignore and hope it’ll go away. A Somali Sheikh once said we should worry about every Somali kid oo halaabaya oo suuqa gala because that kid can influence the rest of the Somali kid much more than other non-Somali kids can. So true.

Originally posted by Abrar:

...was that khalid bin waleed? You know Musiiboynkan oo kale meel waliba wey jirta umad walibana wey heysataa, unfortunately, laakin I'm glad inuu af Somali ku hadlay haduu details Somalida khuseeya ka hadlayey.

Haa walaashiis, masaajidka Khaalid ee ahayd. I learned tonight sheekha wuxuu ka yimid Australia (Perth, perhaps?) and his name is Yaasiin. I knew qof North America ku cusub inuu ahaa maxaa yeelay fiijignaantiis markuu ka hadlaayee mawduucaas ayaa ka kasay, though I thought in uu ka imaaday wadan Carab.