Sign in to follow this  
Chimera

Weird dreams

Bil-kiss   

lol malika.... could be.... talking about strange dreams i have been having the same dream for the last 3 nites, of me holding a my own child and in each dream he is growing.... i wonder what can it be....

Chimera   

LOL@Khalid dude Phoebe is the funniest character on tv, ask nuune :D

Originally posted by *Hayat*:

anywaz i hate those dreams i get sometimes when i am trying to run from something snd my feet are not taking me anywhere.and i keep trying and trying but i am not moving from the very spot.

lol i used to have that as a kid when a T-rex was chasing me(blame Jurassic Park)

Aaliyyah   

Protocol, I think you should see a scholar, perhaps your dream means more than it seems. or perhaps not. Usually religiously speaking if you dreamed about something bad or something that frightened you, you should like turn to the opposite side than the one you were previously sleeping on and spit on your left three times if am not mistaken....Will look it up.

salaam

aaliyah

salaams, how are you?

second, I don't think, it's that serious. I have a lot of disturbing/crazy dreams/nighmares, it probably just means I have a vivid imagination and nothing more than that. But thanks for that anyways.

Aaliyyah   

awesome, that's good 2 know.

------------------------------

"None of you [truly] believes until he wishes for his brother what he wishes for himself."

related by Bukhari and Muslim

Abwaan   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

Niyow adiga waxan i kaa daba dhigay maxaa la yidhaahdaa ,, ma hadhkaygii baad tahay horta ??
:D

loooooooooooooooool..........JB inaad forumka ku cidlooto ayaan diidayey. I saw not many people were replying your comments and I thought I needed to do that. That is why I posted more than I usually do in a day!

Hayat   

lol i used to have that as a kid when a T-rex was chasing me(blame Jurassic Park

yeah jurassic park was scary gosh it freaked me out, if i had dreams in those situations involving jurassic park back in the days i would've never slept at all or sleep in during the day(less frightening i think).

But i am always in a desert setting or in a running competition and everyone is running like lightning and i am stuck.sometimes i would wake up with me in that very spot and everyone watching the competion laughing at me. :mad:

of me holding a my own child and in each dream he is growing

i swear i had that dream!!! subhanallh now i am scared, i remeber waking up and thinking how bizare it was. YEah i want to know the meaning as well.

i remeber reading somewhere that dreams fall into three categories(i should double check that, so if i am wrong dont hesistate to refute)

1. a dream from satan

2. a divine dream(a good one which is from allah)

3. A dream of mere ramblings of the brain(maybe the last thing you were thinking about)

I certainly did not present myself someone who practices Islam the other day.

lol, dont be too hard on yourself Khalid, i dont judge ppl that easily. :D

N.O.R.F   

So there we were (myself and a friend) driving through our home town (which neither of us currently reside in). I tell him to pull over in order for me to get something out of the boot. As I’m rummaging through the boot I realise I’d left the passenger door wide open. I then notice something of a rather large shape making it’s way towards the open passenger door. It was a huge GRIZZLY BEAR!

My friend is oblivious as he’s busy on his phone. The grizzly sits on the passenger seat, the car is then lop-sided and my friend slowly looks over to his left then very calmly looks at me through the rear-view mirror. I tell him to get out slowly which he does. He managed to close the driver side door before the bear gets uppity and I manage to walk over to the passenger door and slam it shut. The bear gets even more aggressive. People on the street stop and stare.

I then woke up and laughed to myself.

:D

I had a dream about a SOL thread reply last night.

My life is full of excitement.