Sign in to follow this  
OG_Girl

Ur Avatar

OG_Girl   

Salaam Alaikom :

i want ask u a question which is :

how u chose ur avator ?

is some thing means to u or just chose it ?

let me start with me : i am sick and tired from word SEXY, so chose worrior girl saloir moon

salaam

Miriam1   

I dont know i think mine is pure jokes..totally gota give credit to section6er though...a black brotha beating up a dude in a godzilla suit... :D:D

Ya rabi I have 601 posts..I spend way too much time here... :(

OG Moti   

oh my god to most voilant avatars, ahead of me...

but here comes the peace man the man with principles, he reminds me some how my self and my plans in the future to solve the nations problems smile.gif , sometimes i feel he was a copy of me but had to be published ahead of me... Malcom X

peace

mines is simple...

" A Gangster and a Gentleman" is what i am. like my Hero Malcolm said "By All Means Neccessary" i keep my friends close, and my enemies even closer. and as a Gentleman, i'm the type that will hold the door for the ladies, cook-e'm dinners, stay home on a saturday night and caress her body...touch her, feel her, be one with her, slow dance with her.... smile.gif

okay, you get the point, maybe i should stop now... :cool:

Come on now OG_Girl.

look at my avatar and guess why i chose this particular Avatar?

i know myself more than anybody ever will so i thought this AVATAR suited me just fine considering how i look.

Adna   

salaam,

mine is i'm wishing to be in mecca one day befor i leave this crayzy world, i hope insha'alaah one day i will be, my allah will make my dream come true. much love to my pure nomads.

can't explain why i picked this avator but hey ..... violence in my past i stay reckognizing the ills of those who died in the struggle for survival... it's not a sign of violence it's a sign to remember the shots that were fired from a rifle that kiilled thousands of somalis, muslims matter of fact human beings that were innocent by most accounts .... i didn't think of all this until u asked why i had the avator tho. wun luv

Adna   

salaam

asraa! take me with yah, please. i am tried of being a hippie!

smile.gif Rudy brother in sha'alaah i will take you with me when ever i'm going there so would be ready any time if i tell to i'm going there?. much love to ya'll