Sign in to follow this  
qoslaaye

FAT OR SKINY WOMEN

qoslaaye   

BACK IN THE DAYS WHEN EVERY SOMALI WAS IN SOMALIA, AND EVERY CITY WAS VERY PEACEFUL SOMALI GUYS USED TO LOVE FAT LADIES WITH BIG BOOBS, AND BIG BACK, TO BE HONEST I WAS ONE OF THEM. DECADE AND HALF LATER AROUND THE WESTREN SOCIETY THAT IDEA SEEMS NOT GOOD TO SO MANY GUYS. THEY LOVE TO HAVE SKINY WOMEN. THE QUESTION IS WHAT CHANGES WOMEN IS WOMEN. IM NOT TRYING TO OFFEND THOSE FWOMEN OUT THERE BUT IM TRYING TO SEE WHERE THE CHANGE CAME FROM. ONE GUY TOLD ME THAT HAVING A FAT WOMAN ON THE BED IS NOT SWEAT SEXUALLY BECAUSE YOU CANT REACH ALL OF HER BODY TO ENJOY IT AND TURNING HER OVER IS AN OVERTIME. THAT WAS HIS IDEA.

YOU GIRLS OUT THERE HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THIS AND WHAT ABOUT A FAT MAN OR SKINY MAN?

PLEASE READ IT BEFORE YOU ANSWER THIS IS NOT AGAINST ANYONE IT IS JUST A DISCUSION OK.

icon_razz.gif

THE BED IS NOT SWEAT SEXUALLY BECAUSE YOU CANT REACH ALL OF HER BODY TO ENJOY IT AND TURNING HER OVER IS AN OVERTIME. (i tought working overtime was good man,it makes you work harder isn't it)lol

looool, yo qoslaaye u now you have realy done it this time bro, loool good luck to you sxb lool...

Originally posted by qoslaaye:

ONE GUY TOLD ME THAT HAVING A FAT WOMAN ON THE BED IS NOT SWEAT SEXUALLY BECAUSE YOU CANT REACH ALL OF HER BODY TO ENJOY IT AND TURNING HER OVER IS AN OVERTIME. THAT WAS HIS IDEA.

YOU GIRLS OUT THERE HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THIS AND WHAT ABOUT A FAT MAN OR SKINY MAN?

PLEASE READ IT BEFORE YOU ANSWER THIS IS NOT AGAINST ANYONE IT IS JUST A DISCUSION OK.

icon_razz.gif

Why would he want to turn her over? :( :confused:

Personally, i preffer a medium xaliimo, with not so much FAT, or bare bones. She has to be well balanced in her body, or no farax will approach her. :( :confused:

nuune   

that is right nin-yaaban,why does he want to turn her over,it is horrible to turn her over while doing stuffs,to my thinking,this guy want to turn her over while he is having sex with her,macsalaama

qoslaaye   

TAGANE AND NINYAABAN "WHY HE WANT TO TURN HER OVER" IS WHAT YOU DONT UNDERSTAND RIGHT. YOU GUYS MUST GO TO SCHOOL FOR THAT, HAVIN SEX IS NOT JUST PUTTING YOUR STICK IN THE HOLE, THERE HAS TO BE KISSING, HOLDING EACH OTHER, PLAYING TOGETHER, AND PUTTING HER ON TOP WORKS BEST. I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND WHY HE WANTS TO TURN HER OVER.

Jamelia   

IStagfurulaahi....TURN her over aaaaah...BISINKA.....

GOIng back to the original question I think women prefer a man thats not fat nor skinny ...merely muscled........that way they can do all the Turning over they want.....(get my drift)

i believe, hes refering to dogie style!!! is that correct nin yabin bro!! just wanna clarify here, some of us might come down with brain damages analyzing sis this maneuver!!!

Doggie Style? Thats a very disgusting position to assume for sex. I dont think Xaliimo's will be able to do that, for cultural reasons.

Xafsa   

Oh heeeell Noooo!!!

I don't understand whay qoslaaye wants from the somali sistahs....you want us to tell you which type of girl we prefer? :rolleyes: