Sign in to follow this  
Bambina

School ,school and school

Bambina   

I know its time to get back to school,so ru guyz ready to suffer endless nights doin' homeworks?lol.I had to move out from my lovely Tdot to Ottawa for studies and I miss Tdot so badly wit its high buildings and subways,I guess I have to get used to buses for a while,lol.So if sum of ya experienced any kind of changes,feel free to share.

A7LA-SHU   

Barawaqo what u mean finally over for ya? are u guys closin school now in london or something?

Bambina dymmm good luck.. i wouldn't wanna move to anywhere for school. i like my home town smile.gif .. but im sure u gonne be fine.. work hard..

i ain't goin anywhere new, but going back to school is never fun lol.. but im some what glad to have something to keep me busy for four months...

good luck to all my nomads.. work hard and don't be lazy :D

well good luck on that North am just enjoying the No studying/Unemployed life @ the moment. Its good to walk up sometimes not even knowing what day its is :D

Oh Bambina, did you really had to remind us School

now?i was pretending that we still on Summer Break

and look now you ruined it for me :( .

but guess what?

atleast i will go and make Mrs Smith(our principal) tear her hair, damn don't i just luv to mess wit that old woman, especially when she gets philosophical wit me and i get to play the Evil student!

Changed   

i had my first week of school and it su*cked big time. :mad:

good luck to all those who will start school...make sure u take school seriously , dont mess it up just cuz its the first week or the first month :D

Miriam1   

^^Nice avator.

Tomowor is my orientation....i am dying with anxiety..i hope university isnt scary !

Good luck to everyone on thier first days back to school.

The only School i will be going to is my usual one

and the one that i have been going to since 92 and only too happy to continue going back there once again because i always enjoy seeing my old pals and that is the main reason i like to go back

there when ever i can no matter what time it is.

A7LA-SHU   

Barawaqo kool....

Shujui-1 as much as i hate school i hate more not being there lol.. weird i know.. but when school is off i don't know if it is monday or not what time, or what i'll be doing. is kinda borin.. so good luck with that live hope u don't get used to it, get ur lovely behind and get a job dude :D .

Mindstate let me guess still in high school? coz i can see u got time to get to bother the principal.. ceeb dude. leave the poor lady alone icon_razz.gif

Sitey-Manoogto what is wrong? first week and u that mad lol.. dymmm.. take it easy... first week is always the best one coz all ur hopes are so high... final weeks is when i lose my mind and go wack.. so save all ur energy till then sweety..

Jawahiir first year there should be fun. just don't have too much fun honey.. and im sure it won't be scary.. go there with open mind... smile.gif

ayeeyo ayeeyo.. im glad my grandpa is still going to school.. what school is dat? coz i wouldn't mind havin grandpa to go to school with lol.. keep up the hard work sis.. :Dicon_razz.gif

Blessed   

Well, I was supposed to be going back to school this year. But decided I wanted to be a right lil xaliimo for a year, shove over Barwaqo icon_razz.gif

GOOD luck peepz and never over do it. My principles have always been minimum affort and max results. Enjoy it all you can and Best of wishs ;)

N.O.R.F   

lol@shujul

livin the lazy life is good, but not like me, been livin that life for 4 months now, i'm gettin itchy feet. The other day i got up and thought it was sunday, but it was wednesday already, go figure, thats when i realised i really need to occupy my time a little more so i brought my job start date forward by a week!