Sign in to follow this  
Muhammad

which nigerian spammer are you?

SeeKer   

Originally posted by Muhammad:

for the bored folks -

No I am sick and I watched all the movies in the house

"You are Susan Gezi.Your father was killed by a planned motor accident. He was the former Zimbabwean Minister for Youth & Gender Equality. You have $22,000,000 to share. You want to assure me this transaction is 100% risk free."

Sky   

musa_ibrahim.jpg

Muhammad, I should have left this thread when you said its for bored folks. I just wasted 5 minutes just to hear that I enoy riding on a bicycle.

hodman   

/kairet_mustapha.jpg" width="300" height="90"

border="0" alt="You are Kairet Mustapha. You have a heart full of anxiety and sorrow. Your husband was the Chief Security Officer for the ex-President of Nigeria. You have $30 million in an account in Ghana though you can't afford a comfortable meal. You want to give me 20%."

We're bored allright :D:D

godfrey_ugo.jpg

You are the Chairman of the Contract Debt Investigation and Payment Commission for the government of Nigeria?????

What the heck is it? Does it exist?

Cara.   

LOL. I received an e-mail written by a "Somali spammer". The email content was very similar: the young man was the son of a bigwig in the previous administration, he wanted help accessing the millions of dough his dad hid in a Swiss bank account, for a small fee to cover necessary paperwork, I would get a substantive share of the loot, etc.

Very weird, especially the bit where the young man says he fled to Ethiopia when the civil war broke out. Either these spammers really do their research, or they've got a Somali on retainer.