Sign in to follow this  
Valenteenah.

Best wishes to NGONGE [edited thread]

NGONGE   

I would have been interested in relieving you of those tickets, dear. Would have been an interesting evening by the sound of it. Alas, the heir to my throne's expected time of arrival will be on or around that date and I'd feel cheated if I wasn't given the opportunity of pacing up and down the corridors outside the delivery room upon his long awaited arrival.

Good luck in finding a substitute (in fact, you're lucky I didn't go, my handsome features would have totally rained on your parade). :cool:

put me down ......i got nothing betta ta do anyways .... my plane will arrive the same time ngone's long awaited villain arrives.

ps:flight#112

asxantu

Aeryn thx for the info i would go if u cant get down there yourself, But XISBI is more than wlcm to go, am last resort if all fails smile.gif

BTW Contrats NGONGE all the best for and your Spouce smile.gif

P.S I can get the young sport (if its a boy ;) ) authentic Junior Roma kit to prevent him gettin brainwashed by the Yobs in sports section :D

N.O.R.F   

Warya NGONGE, congrats bro, may allah bless you and the family with a healthy child IA, ameen!

Just make sure he/she does'nt have a resemblane to Rudeboy :D

Sujui says:

P.S I can get the young sport (if its a boy ) authentic Junior Roma kit to prevent him gettin brainwashed by the Yobs in sports section

I think he will become a fellow scouse init NGINGE?

NGONGE...

Thanks a lot for hijacking my thread! Cow! :mad:

Jks...congrats. And since u said 'his arrival' am I to assume you already know its a boy? Mansha'Allah..Just what the world needs eh? Another NGONGE. God bless us all. I hope the wifey breaks all your fingers in the delivery room. Hope it goes smoothly Insha'Allah.

XISBI

Your offer is noted. However, I dont like canadians, so you can just sod off.

Shujui,

Thanks luv. I will give u a call then, I'A.

NGONGE   

^^^ Delivery room? What do you think I am? A doctor?

I will not be going into any delivery rooms, rather I’ll be pacing up and down the corridor worryingly and later, when the whole thing is over, I’ll be distributing cigars and a few Mejins of Jaat. Got to stay traditional, dear, got to stay traditional. No gaalo gaalo business of going into delivery rooms. Plus, I hate the feeling of helplessness a man gets when he enters one of these rooms. I’m the Lion of my pride. The Alpha male, the one who takes care of things and sorts out all big and small problems. I can’t have her seeing me all lost and useless when she needs me the most. Got to keep up the pretence, dear.

Come to think of it, forget what I said in my earlier post, and pass me that invitation! :cool:

Lion? Alpha male? Hmm..methinks u protest too much NG. All this extra effort into buffing up your 'oh so male' image can only mean one thing...u will be going into the delivery room, and you will be having the shyte kicked out of you, probably fainting once or twice in the process. You just dont want the rest of us to know how much of a 'modern' husband and dad you are. Oh bless. smile.gif

Do send one of those cigars my way afterwards, a vanilla-flavoured one preferably, and I will be sure to send some duco your family's way. :cool:

raula   

Queen bee gal.u know me is your gal, so no worries mate ;):D just send me the address and directions to the place :D .

On another note, NG-darling! did you know that the 2nd wife is also expecting :rolleyes:

Viking   

Aeryn Sun,

I am sorry I am no help but I just want to congratulate this dude.

NGONGE,

Congrats sxb. Whatever you do, do NOT stay in the delivery room. It is very traumatising and will dent you forever, lol.

I had a mate who fainted at the moment he saw the baby come and a whole lot of placenta follow. They call it the tree of life, but that damn thing looks scary. After my mate told me about the fainting incident, I told him that he should be glad that he wouldn't be eating it. Have you ever heard of placentophagia? In some cultures, some people cook the placenta and eat it! Yuck!

NGONGE   

On another note, NG-darling! did you know that the 2nd wife is also expecting

raula, I demand a paternity test. My second wife lives five thousand miles away and we have never met. That woman is up to no good (tell her I said that and if your hand can stretch far enough, slap her for me). icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Viking, thanks saaxib.

Fortunately, she does not require me to go in with her. She says words of comfort are no good to her in that situation. She'll stick with her tried and tested method of asking my mother (who's a former nurse — midwife) to go in with her and walk her through it.

I've been there before you see (twice). I know what your friend says about the placenta and all that other stuff. But, luckily, I didn't have to see any of it with my two girls (god! now all the potential second wives in here will think I'm an old fart). I was fortunate enough to walk in after the babies were washed and the Mrs had time to sort herself out and look all nice and pretty for me (too right I say).

As for eating the placenta, it's very fashionable these days. A former colleague of mine, when she got pregnant, started hunting around for placenta cooking recipes. She planned to invite her parents and in-laws to a "dinner" party after she gave birth. She invited me but I politely declined the minute I understood what a placenta was! :eek:

Ngonge

Congratulations with the coming of NGONGE jnr. Seems you dont want to experience the thrill of seeing a little being claiming his right to the world with his first Cry. They are so cute :D;)

As for eating the placenta, it's very fashionable these days. ... She planned to invite her parents and in-laws to a "dinner" party after she gave birth.

:eek: :eek: people have become cannibals now. Yuck.

Wouldnt it better they contributed the placenta to have the multipotent progenitor cells stored for helping a leukaemic child or for research? :confused: :confused: