Holac

BREAKING: CIA concludes Saudi crown prince ordered Jamal Khashoggi's death.

Holac   

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/16/politics/cia-assessment-khashoggi-assassination-saudi-arabia/index.html

(CNN)The CIA has concluded that Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman personally ordered the killing of journalist Jamal Khashoggi, despite the Saudi government's denials that the de facto ruler was involved, according to a senior US official.

The senior US official told CNN on Friday the conclusion is based on a recording provided by the Turkish government and other evidence, including American intelligence.

Investigators also believe an operation such as the one that ended in Khashoggi's death would not have happened without bin Salman's knowledge given his control of the government, the senior US official said.

Holac   

maakhiri, I was referring to the CIA openly admitting that MBS is the culprit. What does that mean for the young Prince?

Tallaabo   
2 hours ago, Holac said:

maakhiri, I was referring to the CIA openly admitting that MBS is the culprit. What does that mean for the young Prince?

Why should Prince Bin Salman care what the Americans think or know? Indeed if I were the Prince I would declare that I was behind the execution and that I would gladly eliminate anyone who dares oppose my rule. I would have also made sure the Saudi society is fully aware of what happened in Turkey 😎

57 minutes ago, Tallaabo said:

Why should Prince Bin Salman care what the Americans think or know? Indeed if I were the Prince I would declare that I was behind the execution and that I would gladly eliminate anyone who dares oppose my rule. I would have also made sure the Saudi society is fully aware of what happened in Turkey 😎

is not that simple, America is Saudi protector and without them as Trump said will not last long. Everything in KSA is US made.

3 hours ago, Holac said:

yes, watch this space, he will be most likely replaced.

Duufaan   

They will simply tell King Salman to replace his son to another one of his sons. Or follow the old kingdom’s session rule. It is more realization of MBC promise of Jerusalem and Trump middle east peace will not get anywhere. The turkey and Qatar group won.

galbeedi   

Well, the great Suldaan Erdogan want to get rid off the MBS. He told major leaders of the world how reckless he is. It seems that Erdogan will not let it go unless he gets huge concessions from America. 

the Americans must get rid off YPG Kurds in Syria, extradite Fathullah Gullen, and follow Turkey on the Syrian issue. Who knows, Turkey might evidence linking Jared Kushner and others on the murder.

One thing I like about this Kid , Prince Salmaan is he is the only Saudi leader since the late king Faisal who realizes the power of the Saudi Kingdom. 

If he reduces oil by just few millions,  the world economy will be shaken. Despite what the so called fools of the the new religion called global warming say, the oil is the engine of the world economy and those who have huge production capacity like the Saudis have the power. 

Price Salmaan has a lot of cards to play. He needs good counselors to advice him on the world affaires. He should know that as big oil power and the land of Makkah and Medina, he should act carefully and slowly. Kidnapping of the Lebanese prime minister,  reacting irrationally against the tweet of the  Canadian foreign minister and the Kashoggi murder were all bad moves. I blame these things to the bad Hombres he associated with like Kushner and Trump. 

The truth is the west is terrified of Salmaan becoming king. He might use his economic power intelligently and become powerful. The Saudi kingdom was dying slowly under king Cabdalla for the last ten years. A lot has happened in the region under his watch.

Furthermore, the Saudis must conclude the Yemen war and defeat clearly the Houthis . I do not trust the so called peace talks which is intended to prolong the the war and make eventually another quagmire in Yemen  like Syria. 

If Salmaan builds good relationship with Turkey, Canada and others, he might survive and rule for a long time.

galbeedi   

Price Ahmed , the youngest son of King Abdulaziz Ibn Saud, and brother king Salmaan had come back from London in early September. Rumors say that he might be the new crown price which was his before being over taken by Mohamed Bin Naif which was replaced by palace coup last year.

I hope Turkey gets its way. Its better for the rest of the world and especially for middle east and Africa.

America hard at work in Horn to remove Turkey. They have been so far successful in that in Ethiopia. Ethiopia has never been too close to one side where ever there are groups and camps, but this time is 100% in for UAE.

Turkey was next to China one of the highest investors in Ethiopia.

America wants get rid of China. Gulf Arabs want get rid of Turkey. Eritrea wanted get rid of Tigray and allies including Djibouti and Sudan, Ethiopians wanted get rid of Tigray. Perfect storm and alignment of everything top to bottom. Happens very rarely.

On 11/18/2018 at 9:36 AM, Old_Observer said:

I hope Turkey gets its way. Its better for the rest of the world and especially for middle east and Africa.

America hard at work in Horn to remove Turkey. They have been so far successful in that in Ethiopia. Ethiopia has never been too close to one side where ever there are groups and camps, but this time is 100% in for UAE.

Turkey was next to China one of the highest investors in Ethiopia.

America wants get rid of China. Gulf Arabs want get rid of Turkey. Eritrea wanted get rid of Tigray and allies including Djibouti and Sudan, Ethiopians wanted get rid of Tigray. Perfect storm and alignment of everything top to bottom. Happens very rarely.

OO, your melancholy vis-à-vis the predicament your Tigray overlords find themselves, in the new Ethiopia is duly noted in here and justifiable—if we  are to assume,  Abiy will go down the path Zenawi and other Ethiopian dictators have gone down in the past.

While I hope for the sake of the whole of the Horn, he does not.., what sort of other contingencies have your Tigray overlords kept in place to ensure survival against Abiy’s effrontery towards their power and influence? Please don’t tell me that all they had in their bag of tricks was their attempts to incite inter- ethnic  violence between the Somalis and Oromo? Was that their only insurance policy?🙃

^^

Let us hope the Tigray community invested building  diaspora with strong wealth and education. That can serve as powerful advocacy and lobby for Tigray Region when the Oromo massacre comes. If you don't have strong diaspora, no one in the West will ever know about your suffering. The Oromo massacre against their enemies is coming. It is not if, it is when. It could be worse than Rwanda.