Sign in to follow this  
- Femme -

Beauty Queens outside, and Slobs inside?

HEY! :mad: He happens to like my unironed shiidh/baati and the suugo stains come in handy when we hungry in bed!

Lol

Dhageysta it's a 2 way thing here.I mean brothers need a beautifully sound environment to come home to when they return from a 'hard' day's work ,lakiin go shower that sweaty ar$e before you expect anything in return.

Originally posted by hodman:

^^ I thought guys didn't watch Soaps :confused:

Well... you missing the point here Bwana hodman; besides there are alot of incentives to peek [every now and then] :D

Cheers

king_450   

Wonderfull article, but it is said "Far iyo meel bugta baa is og". The fact is by far Somali women are overall the best in every aspect ,majority of them are lavish and god given cleaniness,some one who by nature washes up after can't be compared some 1 who runs to the bathroom and comes out as they ran in. Saying that yes there are some of them who can't get bathed sooner before their husband comes back home. So let's see what is causing .

1-They are doing as told by other individuals the hardest work of all "taking care the children" damn it that alone takes a toll in them,feeding running screaming after the kids all day is very hard and tedious job for one person to handle.

2-This is the funny part, yes some "Men" now days are sharing the "Uunsi with the women" and maybe have it occured to you ,the price of UUnis went up and you are not providing more money to take care herself to smell good for you.

Anyway i hope our women don't side step their culture and keep what their mother and mother's mother have kept all these centuries.

Aaliyyah   

asalaamu alaikum,

I Believe this is the case in most married couple. The wife would just give up after three or four kids, she wouldnt bother to make herself look as sexy as she use to. But, then who does she have to impress icon_razz.gif . walahi, i seen most somali fathers dont even bother to appreciate what their wives are doing at home, just go to work and then pass by the maqaahi talk about politics for like three hrs and come home midnight :rolleyes: How does a man then expect to find a happy wife at home whose waiting for em? when all the work in falling on her shoulders?? he wasnt suppose to be only out there working, he should be at home as well and giving his family some of his time?? raising the kids?. I am sorry guys thats how i see it , but i am certain if the man spends more time with his wife then he spends with his buddies things will be better off. then she wil start to realize she has a man to impress, but if he just comes back to his house as if its a room in a hotel that he rented, tough luck!

wa salaamu alaikum

Aaliyyah   

asalaamu alaikum,

kulaheed top models in weddings, and her jaariya the next day :mad: that is downright insult. how dare u :rolleyes: sug aan diricayga tafta so qabte,hadaan shaqo ka qaban waayo icon_razz.gif

wa salaam

Arica   

Yaqey, umadaan buuq badana...

Somali women this, somali women that. If your wife has issues, then report to her! Aint gonna help coming here and yapping about it. :rolleyes:

Please no more of husband and wife issues! :mad: