Ibtisam

SOL Awards: The Final

nuune   

Ngonge, did u meant to post this :D

gifbinkramerandthekids.gif

I will give my votes to Marx, he worked very hard

Congrats to AT&T & Koolo

Abtigiis   

This is a landslide and I wish to congratulate the muwaadinin, the mu'miniin and the marwooyin who voted for me. I would like to say Thank you!

I take this as "waan ku dooranee, dabacsani ka dhowr."

More than anything, this election showed that SOL is a mature, professional place where the grown-ups exchange ideas, entertainment and advices on life. It is not a place for juveniles and post-modernists. The verdict is a bitter pill to swallow for the Rappers and vagabonds like Marx, for the delinquent like Lazy and Mr.Somalia, for Conspirationalists like AdamZayla and for those with myopic inclinations like Duke and Jacaylbaro.

Now that I am elected, I will be forming my cabinet shortly and the selection will be based on merit with no biases or prejudices against anyone. This doesn't mean I will include those with negative thinking like Che. Even Xinn has no place here as it has come to my knoweldge that despite trumpeting his loyalties to Sheikh Sharif, he also is a spiritial adviser of the terrorist Caanoole faction. Such duplicity has no place with me.

I thank my advisors during this election, men of immense stature like Sophist, Paragon and Uztaad. I denounce VAl who has failed to vote for me despite promising to do so.

I pray JohnnyB will see the light of the creator and will finally jump the sinking ship of reckless men and women like Raamsade and Cara. One of my first tasks will be to censor inflammatory rethoric against religion from this missinoaries of devil.

Nuune is second by fraud and by the fact that he had access to the results. Ngonge is the runner-up and I wish to call upon him to get out of the election mode and join me in my attempt to rejuvinate this site. As a gratitude, I will post the story of the lady who asked for forgivenss from her husband in the middle of the night confessing she had watched a Sex film with a neighnour Sahra buuro a year ago. I will tell how the man was grateful that she was honest on the matter but got pissed off when she hinted that what she saw is impossible for any human to do!

P.s. Marx and Adam voted for self, one another reciprocally and Ibtisam gave them the other vote. This is a sham.

On a light note, I only chose inaader JB as the "lesser evil" (well at least, waxuun buu wacdin karaa can't he?), though I hate his misplaced devotion (Way duushay, way soo socota iyo way kacaysa ka bixi waa sidii air traffic controller-kii).

Sh Nuune was a bit of dilemma laakin miyuunu oran "Johnny B sa azuurak", unless isna ka aheyn "fiqi tolkii ma ka jano tago"... :D:D

Haatu   

A&T,

Amiirkeena caleemo qoyan ayaanu kugu soo dhawaynaynaa.

PS: Waan kuu doortay, dhibka mentally waan kula qaybsadey. Kana sii daran, isu tol ayaanu nahey. Tolka ka qanci oo ii dhiib jago wasiirnimo :D

nuune   

lool@khaadhib elnaas calaa qadri cuquulihim :D:D Xiin awoowe, caadi ma tihid

u soo fiirso, AT&T si kale ayuu u sharraxan doonaa hadalkaa

Kamaavi   

What an incredible accomplishment. I congratulate the grandson of fat stone city A&T and habo Koolkaat on a great victory and an inspiring campaign.

Running a Sol award campaign is difficult and incredibly complex. The A&T campaign was one of the most well organized campaigns in the history of Sol. Since he burst onto the Sol scene a year & half ago, A&T has energized all that he has touched.

I wish Sol best man-Elect A&T all the best and I lend him all of my support and my prayers as he leads our Sol cyber generation.