Sign in to follow this  
nuune

okeey,whom do u think is sexy ?

~~~~You are in other words...not mine..saying that some SOL members are from Borana origin...Disgusting!!!! redface.gifredface.gif

If so, Mods please stop calling the place SOL.com but SOLbioDIVERSITY :D:D:D

OG_Girl   

^^Some people are funny , why you just be who you are and accept or tolerate differences!! That is for Mr/Miss The Paradigm .I re-read the rules, I haven't seen some where saying , you have to be Somali or to be somali speaker to be member in SOL..duuuuh

raula, girl, stop Sawahili or you will be in trouble , I can't watch after your dusty sawahili behind every time you make a mess icon_razz.gif

Damn, Uncle Admin should make me moderator, I am keeping his site for free redface.gif

Salam

Raula..jina yangu ndonini!!!!

OG..Call me Mr.Blah Blah...what are you talking about.When someone starts writing his 'mother tongue'..what do u expect us to do in a public environment like SOL.

we munch on those Boranic words?????..let them be considerate also.

Thanks...

Ati meno zake...ziko misplaced.. smile.gif

STOIC   

This is why i do not like people to post in a language that majority don't understand.Bigots will take advantage of it!.Is there any rule in SOL that bans billingual? i will appreciate if so!.Did we not learn at home or anywhere not to speak a language that the third person don't understand.We do know majority of you guys speak or write in swahili,there is nothing wrong with that,but when you flood the site with swahili this ain't right!.You leave others outside the SOL pact.Most of the time i feel left out when people write in somali because iam a dummy when it comes reading in somali.Respect other people wishes!.

^^ I can understand how it feels - left hanging in the air not knowing how the topic has twisted or turned due to inconsistency of the usage of the languages.

I dont know somali either and most of the time the discussions line of though is lost as I cant comprehend what is said. Anyway we go with the flow as no one really offers to translate most of the stuff. :(

OOps and Paradigm

you were the one who suggested botanism ;)

Fot the sake of SOL's Survival..Let us converse in English,Somali,And some swahili..

If you don't speak your mother tongue, that is, Somali...You are already LOST from your roots.To talk in SOMALI is a must..it is the basis of SOL.

Otherwise English and swahili ain't ours coz we learnt them over from others.

It is disgusting to see an Englishman laughing at you coz you don't know your Mother Tongue.You are competing with him in his own language.

With that please avoid OROMO..AMHARIC..DUTCH..BORANA&GARRE..FRENCH and so many other Botanic..ooops!!!Languages :D

Is this hatred? as Raula claims..

Meno zako ati...zilikuwa misplaced.. :D ati aje? :D:D

OG_Girl   

^^^Well, is not hate, but I don't understand Somali too and people kept replying to me in Somali , that was very rude, but heyy, who cares!! Speak the language you want and chit chat the one who understands you. My mother tangue isn't Somali or English! So tolerence is important.

People just chit chatting, nothing to do with the topic, so why you want to understand them?

Hmm , just complain huh? that is Somali thing :rolleyes:

Salam

OG am sorry if this really hurted you.

Now to my other fellows...am talking as a man, when a lady, a mali, a muslim, wears her clothes upright and makes her body tight always.

sleek at home and out.

Horny at home.

smile.gifsmile.gif

dawoco   

Some of the words being used in here :eek: subxaana laahi, it is disappointing to see what has become of sol :(

So anyway back to the topic, this whole topic would make a nice film, it has a broad appeal. It has intrigue hate/love relations betrayel self adoration(nafta/atfan ;) ) hero/herione, villians and even surpasses language barrieres. Nuune nice one! now you only have to write it into a script and sell it to bollywood, shahrukh khan can play u icon_razz.gif

As for adeer moti

i would also say dawaco but she is a kido

Adeer it only seems like that cos u is an old geezer dating from the victorin era :D

Some of the words used so far in this thread:-

Sleek

Horse

Sweet

Romantic

Lovely

Macaanto

Macaan

.................and HORNY!!!!!@home smile.gif

We are coming of age at SOL...

dawoco   

To quote a line from Shakespeare’s Troilus and Cressida

“thou picture of what thou seemest, and idol of id!ot worshippers"...the bard sure had a way with words ;)

nafta   

LoooL @ self adoration

Dawaco you know what they say "liefde begint bij jezelf" ;)

For all the ones who didn't get that It say "Love starts within"

See how nice I am, taking the time to translate stuff while you (you know who you are) start going off in Swahili and the likes and don't give a damn about the ones who don't know WHAT THE HELL YOU'RE ON ABOUT

uhum...im gonna get some coffee and then stare in the mirror...