Sign in to follow this  
nuune

okeey,whom do u think is sexy ?

Pacifist   

Raula Dada Black Eye Peas are like ohhhhhh my gossssssssssssssssssh they are awesome.....Am like on cloud 3 or something..lol

Warning Under the Influence of Britney Spears and Kelly Osbourn

raula   

Yeah I know what you mean Hasna.

masal kheri nyote smile.gif .

nami is back to masomo-lazima tufaulu tuwasaidie walendo wenzetu :D;)

lol hasana nimeshamaliza exam and it went good.

raula unatafuta wembe and walendo watakupatiya lakini usijali we got ya back. wataropokwa mpaka watachoka.

mkate wa mwisho was the best and u knw wt i hated was when there was no mkate wa slice and we had to get the one caleed boflo.

Samafal   

Alla maanta welendo aa meesha lagu jarjaray. And there I thought I spoke fluent Swahili, but found myself struggling with some of the words un-leashed by Raula and her friends. May be its time to go back huko bongo kujifundisha luqha ya kitaifa kidhogo. Ama inawezekana kiswahili chenu kipovu. Does that make sense smile.gif

Senora   

raula ukweli sujui are sexy we dont have to wait for ppl to think we are sexy but we got in our heart ama.

Nime kubaliana na wewe ...... :D:D:D

Juxa   

ok ok ok, can we go back to the voting. sofar i got 6 votes and 7 silent supporters smile.gif

barwaaqo, have you done yr shoppin already? u should not go without me? what is with the green eyeshadow :eek: tut tut tut girl

salaaaaaaaaams by da way, i miss ya like goos xanuun smile.gif

raula   

salaala..Yacquub-kama waongea swa sanifu lazima uite chetu kipovu-walaalo ogopa mungu :D:D

walahi watu wamejificha kweli-ebu nione wangapi wengine watatokea icon_razz.gif

Fiance-nilijua atleast Atl the land of sijui's lazima kutakuwa na mwenyeji huko.

lakini siri ya mshikaji ;) ni noma jo :D

Hasna-nawe lazima tukutafutie mshikaji ;)

OG_Girl   

^^^Eeeeeeeeeeeew, Masha Allah I never knew all these people were Sujui.

Well my good Sujui people let us celebrate our differences since being Somali is not homogeneous (the homogeneous bit is a myth)!.

Also being Somali doesn’t mean we cant talk in different languages and express ourselves in whatever language we fancy!. We should remember that English isn't our native language and neither is Swahili and so whoever wants to chat any language they wish, let it be so! On the other hand those who dont like it I would say get used to the multiculturalism of this age!

:D:D

Salam

Wiilo   

Aaah waite a minute I'm not sujui, but I have been living in Kenya for six years, i guess that qualifies me to be sujui huh, :D and I'm friends with a lot of excellent sujui ppl :D

Go fgiure:............

Tuujiye   

OG-Girl..sis all these people are not sujui but qaxooti..they lived in a place called Utaango..lol..Just because they write the language doesn't mean they are SUJU...

Ok..kaalaya maxaa waaye meeshaan qaabdarada ee noqotay?..sadex page aan ka aqriye oo hal maalin lwada qoray, waxbana kama fahmin. Ilaahoow maa qortaan, english,somali iyo sawahili wax aan fahmay ma jirto..qaabdaro meeshaas ee ku dhamatay..

wareer badanaa!!!