Sign in to follow this  
nuune

okeey,whom do u think is sexy ?

Raula...you party pooper! :mad:

Wilo,

AND WHO WROTE THIS JUST WONDER WHY PPL DO SOMETHING AND THEN DENY,,,,,,,,,, LIKE THEY SAY,,, DENIAL IS NOT A RIVER IN EGYPT U KNOW WHAT MEAN,,,, LIKE I PROMISE TO MYSELF I DON'T WANT GET INTO THIS BUT ONLY TO MAKE A POINT,,,,,,.............

And exactly what point would that be? I believe that quote is from another thread in another forum. So why bring it here? :confused:

So much for trying to enliven a dull day.

About your Swahili-written posts – this is SomaliaOnline. Perhaps the part is says for Somalis has escaped your slack attention….but since I don’t care for anything you say….

Well i dont recall English being the Official language of Somalis!

Besides Swahili happens to be spoken in a country where a very large part of the population of that country are somalis and also where somalis live and own the second largest province!

I'd say swahili is more important than English as far as somalis are concerned

Diamante   

Barwaaqo...you have no shame you!

Adding salt to the wound huh...cunning, very cunning indeed :D

But...why has SOL become a battle field nowadays, with people who have scores to settle and stuff. Whatever happened in another forum should stay there...why drag it all up.

Orgilaqe...war CHILL yourself adigana

Peace and Bariis :cool:

NGONGE   

NGONGE

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just before you try to censor me for the Arabic words, what they mean is that if the “head†of the house was busy playing the drums, it stands to reason that the rest of the family would be fond of dancing. (Wink, wink, nudge, nudge

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll stop beating the drums as of now. Consider this a one time Favour.

Sorry my dear, I don’t accept one time favours. :rolleyes: You’re not going to get away with it that easy! Even the Genie of the lamp offered three wishes and you’re better looking than the Genie of the lamp (I think ;) ).

Anyway, I’m glad you decided to drop this little fight. Though, my words about the "drumbeater" were directed at Bee (she wanted to have some afternoon fun even though she’s the moderator icon_razz.gif ).

Ah well, look at the bright side people, we didn’t find out who is sexy but we all know now that Bee is tune deaf. :D

Qac Qaac   

Nuune can i say, education ka dhan gadaal iska gasha... waxaan ka baqaa in uu admin ka tir tiro nooh looooool..

waraa is feera.. actually is more fun, markii labo qof isku dhagarto..

Qac Qaac   

buujimo is more fun.. then acting in a manner ways.. not good for the site.. gotta get the youth involved u know.. gotta sell.. books don't sell sorry that is reality..

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by raula:

^^^^mambo ni poa OG-Gal. sisi ni family sivyo
:D:D
damu ni nzito kuliko maji

Loh..! Mpenzi, na yako ni ya asili tena. Wengine ka badalika na ame ukuwa lini sana, ndio una ona wengi mpayo hana huruma...

Raula..4_1_203.gif

Wow i havent been here in a while and i see atack already. anywayz all ama say is it's not good to hate each other i knw we from diff place but we came from the same mom and dad so hey chill out and these goes to all the walendo coz i dont see a pro from the sujui.

Orgale thats was a good point you said.