Sign in to follow this  
nuune

okeey,whom do u think is sexy ?

nuune   

sice the word sexy has been given many different explanations,it is now time to find out which nomad lady or guy you think is sexy!!!

ahaaa,this can be tricky enough since we haven't seen how each of us get dressed or walked or even talked or whatever....

well you can check many features and it is up to you to give us the nomad you think is sexy or even the sexiest of all!!!!

and by the way this is my list:

i will tell you latter!!!!

Like you said, it is hard to judge who is sexy since we dont know each other.

So I say, why dont we start with the ones we know smile.gif Here is my verdict (and I wasnt the only one who agreed with me......lol ;) )

:D:D:DMe, Myself and I :D:D:D

Labka   

I still have the feeling of a guest person.Hoping that I'll take Somalia-Online's citizenship soon after some days.In other words, I don't have a clue to mention or point out any Damn.

PEaCe

-----

The secret of walking on the water

is knowing where the stones are.

UnKnOwN

Fuaad   

In my personal perspective.....

I think Lulla stands way ahead from the rest of the ladies cause of her sexiness and smoothness.

The guyz, my vote goes to emmm mmmmmmmm mmmm oh oh MEeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

I think My Tiny beard and small eyes with long teeth...that is what u call sexy..init!!!...

I think I find th persinality and gestures (actions) to me sexy....body..everyone can make themselfs look good (wearing clothes and accessories)..na'mean..

So Fu Man Chu sez.....Sexy is good looks with good personality + intelligentce and class...

Chiiiieeers..bros and Sistas

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

[QB]I think My Tiny beard and small eyes with long teeth...that is what u call sexy..init!!!...

I think I find the personality and gestures (actions) to be sexy....body...uhmmm..everyone can make themselves look good (wearing clothes and accessories)..na'mean..

So Fu Man Chu sez.....Sexy is good looks with good personality + intelligentce and class...

Chiiiieeers..bros and Sistas

I was Just Correcting ma self

OG_Girl   

hmm.. 2 years old topic.

Well, in my culture "sexy" word is eeb and you can't even say it .. people will look at you like shameless person and definitely you wouldn't call some one you respect sexy atleast in my opinion.

Ugly, will do good for me smile.gif

Salam

OG Moti   

some of the chicks might say me, but i wont make comment about that, i wont say they lying either..

Allah kariim

Peace

OG_Girl   

looooooool@moti, who you liying to adero? you and sexy?!!! 3ajeeb

No comments, I can't say nothing since you are family member icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Salam