Dabrow

Madoobe desperate visit to Gedo gets rejected

gooni   

Way ku saxanyihiin aragtidayda gedo ma'ahan meel lagu naf baxo.

Maamulkiisu waa nooc qolqol ka talis ah oo aad foolxun tarxiil iyo caga juglayna ku haya shacabkiisa asagoo ku shaabadaynaya inay yihiin kooxaha xag-jirkaa si ay uga cararaan ganacsigooda wax barashadooda iyo xataa odayada madax banaan.

Nin xaabo barkan 7 sano awoodiisana isugu geeyay inuu la dagaalamo dawladda dhexe ma'ahayn inuu iska dhigo madaxweyne wakhtiga la joogo, towbadda ilaahay ma aqbalo markay naftu lugaha kasoo baxdo.

• Like 1

Holac   

I fully believe Madoobe is more likely to survive this uprising from Gedo triggered by Farmaajo. Just like Gaas, his subclan is fully behind the Jubaland project and he has the muscle of the Kikuya next door. Madoobe may have no influence in Gedo (He never did), but if he keeps his alliance with the Harti wing of Kismayo populace, and maintains close ties with his Kikuya friends across the border, it will be very hard to unseat the dark man. 

Samafal   

Reer Gedo maradaa ka dhacday. Qabyaalada Soomaalida wataas. A deerkay baa coltihiin gurigayga ha I maan lee waaye. Hadhoow markuu nin iyaga ka mida Madaxwayne noqdo sidee buu tuulooyinka dadoow utagi? Somali politics waa zero sum.

Dabrow   
1 hour ago, Samafal said:

Reer Gedo maradaa ka dhacday. Qabyaalada Soomaalida wataas. A deerkay baa coltihiin gurigayga ha I maan lee waaye. Hadhoow markuu nin iyaga ka mida Madaxwayne noqdo sidee buu tuulooyinka dadoow utagi? Somali politics waa zero sum.

If a rer Gedo president pockets all the aid money and development assistance in Bardheere  for 6 years then I totally understand if he gets denied to come to other cities in the region.

Madoobe has basically reduced himself to Kismayo mayor.

My personal belief is that Gedo should become its own state. It has two rivers, vast farmlands and can become a regional trading hub crossing three borders.

It needs no one and certainly not a incompetent warlord like Madoobe.