Sign in to follow this  
Uma

Posting all I can to become Nomad. Got any suggestions?

Uma   

Jumaana,

Congrats on ur success of becoming nomad.

And thansk 4 the nice words.

Peace,Love & unity.

Saalixa   

Uma

dont feel alienated. Just remember you will have to start somewhere and we were all aliens once...when i actually joined i never thought of this...i thought we were nomads from the beginning. See i never paid attention and till today only drop in only every now and then...it took me a year to just be a nomad i think.

JOMAANA welcome

Janna   

Originally posted by Uma:

What do u guys think I should do? Post more topics or just reply every other topic someone else writes?

For a person who has been around this site for three years (including been banned), I would advise you to fight more often with everyone in order to increase your number of replies and to get to your wanted status. :D It worked for me. ;)

Fight--->argue

-Lily-   

Yes I am, just checking.

Uma, you could continue to post mindlessly, Or you could just take it easy and sit back and watch the intellectual frauds huff and buff. :D

I think there should be a stage between Alien and Nomad and it should be Geel-Jire. The process, in my humble opinion, should be a bit more harder to test the Nomad candidate's agility. The title Nomad is prestigious and to achieve it should be made harder to achieve.

I am not sorry if I have been harsh. Besides, it is not my say, if it was rest assured that very few people would have entre the damn Nomad door. With that, I am out.