Duufaan

Garaad Kulmiye G Maxamed G Dool G Wiil Waal oo ku dhawaaqay in Gogoshii nabadeynta Jigjiga la dhigay

Duufaan   

Somaliland is responsible the death of hundreds of people is South Sool but now it  seems people in region has finally did something about it by excluding Somaliland involvement. In Kaahin admitted himself that they always work to divide people of that region and this is part of somaliland  to control that region. The next step should be people in the region to come together and decide what is good for them.

Saalax   

Good.  Somaliland region shouldn't have any role in it anyway (since the Jeegan admin instigated between those communities in the first place).

Abdul   

Garaad Kulmiye from Jigjiiga entered this area(Sool) with heavily armed police from DDSI and not only took over the peace making but also peacekeeping.I wonder what happenned to your"heavily-loaded-manly-balls".

23 hours ago, Ducale said:

Waa dhaqanka bukaan socodka ineyna waxba ka xishoon oo waxwaliba fair game u yahay.

The biggest dhaqan-xumo is af-xumo.  That is what every Somali mother teaches her kids. My advise to you is to drop the dhaqan-xumo first then your expectation for dhaqan-wanaag will have merit saxiib.

If you think I am completely out to lunch, ask the wise men on this forum about what I said.