Dabrow

Saakin taps out and resigns

Dabrow   
31 minutes ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Awshariif uultimo waa isdhiibay. Laakiin ninkaan siyaasadda been been sahlan uguma baxaayo so he must have something under his sleeve.

As you said in the other thread he def will back someone in the upcoming election. 

He will back Rooboow, if he publically backs anyone at all.

What a seven and half years make. In Juun, 2011, the two Shariifs humiliated Farmaajo, forcing him to resign as a ra'iisul wasaare when majority of the population were against it. I was in Islii on that day, and there was a major protests, which I participated and took countless sawiro and videos of it, which I still have them to this day.

1 minute ago, Che -Guevara said:

Madoobe next...

Madoobe tolkiisa, who are my reer abti, ayaa si waalanimo ah ula jiro, plus the corrupt Kiikuuyo meesha ku haayo. Sidee tolkiisa qaarkood ula jiraan waa yaabeysaa. I think it has to do over-investing real estate market in Kismaayo by this section of tolkiisa in the last seven years, especially the diaspora ones. They are afraid losing this. Unless mid asaga ilma adeer yihiin dowladda dhexe meesha keento ku badasho or ciidamada Kiikuuyada ka baxaan, it won't be easy

The Government will bring in someone like family ties. Madoobe has also pissed a section of his community. He might be in a better position but his days are numbered.

1 hour ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Awshariif uultimo waa isdhiibay. Laakiin ninkaan siyaasadda been been sahlan uguma baxaayo so he must have something under his sleeve.

That is what I thought. He survived all kinds of testing situations where others would have just folded. He survived Addis Ababa, Mugadishu, Asmera Eritrea, Djibouti.

He will still be a significant man and play in the UAE Qatar if there is room there. Somebody will appoint him to something important.

16 minutes ago, cadnaan1 said:

The changes in Addis had impact on the Somalia politics.

No more general gabre and tigrays 

But you already have the Eritrea Tigray. In Ethiopia so far looks the Oromo are just replacing Tigray on top spots, but not much more. The Eritrea Tigray may not bod well for Somalia, since was embarrassed/humiliated by some.

Duufaan   

Even Gaas is feeling the heat. He may not survive as well. I will  not surprise if he resign too or make deal with villa Somalia.

22 minutes ago, cadnaan1 said:

The changes in Addis had impact on the Somalia politics.

No more general gabre and tigrays 

There was an Amin Amir Cartoon when UIC and others were in Asmara in 2006.

It showed the two Sherifs complaining about Tigray. Young Aidiid comes and tells them there is more Tigray power here than in Ethiopia.

12 minutes ago, maakhiri1 said:

And Gaas

That's  going be more tricky but at this stage, it will be best for Gas to leave. He made a tremendous mistake when he amassed troops but didn't act.