Sign in to follow this  
Changed

what a somali would do for another.......

Changed   

well this is what happened in my hood today......the appartment manager kept harrasing somali on our block and kept sending fine letter ..finally my sister neighbour/cousin got her fine and she went to the office to sort it out ..he said her husband smoked and it was because he did not pick his cigg butts up..my sister(translator) informed him that her(lady) husband was gone on business for over a month now and he was not in the lease anymore since he would be gone for a year ...and she wondered how the cigg butts got there when he was not there.....the manager being the harraser ...yelled at her ..told her to shup up and got on her face(remind u..he was all over her personal space ..i mean close to her face she could smell his filthy breath...) her mom who went with her told her ..

'naa ka soo bax ninka u ku dhilin bal"

now that man get aggitated and yell at her mom

"get out..."

hooyo(the girls mom) gets close to the door and my sister and the man continue their argument..well again the man got close to my sister and he started telling her off...

hooyo who could not hold her mouth screamed

'naaa ****(Her name) naga so wad "'

the manager pushed my mom and she fall on the floor and they call the cops ofcourse....

here where the somali nimo part comes in.......i get called and am told about the incident..me and my sister drive to hospital to see HOOYO(my aunt)(to make it easier we call her HOOYO) and there we find the waiting room filled with 30 somalis and the number kept raising as we stayed ......to make a long story short the man is getting sued for hitting HOOYO and so are the owners of the apartments ...and walaahi we did not call for a lawyer they did (they=somalis), they called the mayor of our town and they called the news papers to make them aware..all this was done by our somali people...let me remind u we dont have a community leader yet...so all ths work was done by everyone as a group)...i was mad i wanted to kill the man ofcours but the boys in our hood promissed to shack the mans car :eek: ...and if that was not enough all of our women have threatened to bit the living crab out of the man if the mayor and the cops dont do anything about ....let me add the cops in our town are white heads full of shit :mad:

MIzz Unique,

I'm glad your mother is OKAY (anhamdulilah). Sue the Son of a B*** and make him pay for what he did!!!!..I'll even hook you up with my Lawyer brother!

As for our beloved Somalies, they are truely an enigma, they do the stupidest dumbest things on earth most of the time, then they turn right around, and do something like this...ANd you can't help but LOve them!

With Somalies, it's a case of "You can't live with them but, You can't live without them" either..so you go figure!

LuCkY   

Mizz-Unique i hope that your mom is ok.

FLamboyant i couLdnt have said it better.

Best of Luck to you and the famiLy Mizz-Unique.

Changed   

girls thanks so much for the support ...sorry for not being able to clearify it earlier and i edited it now ....it was not my mom it was my aunt we all call her hooyo(dont ask me why) but all my habaryars are MAMA or HOOYO...so it was my habaryar that got beat and she is fine alaxadullilah :( ...

girl hook a sister up with ur lawyer brother we need to sue the GAALOYIN for all their worth ;)

walaahi somalis made it easier basically our family had nothing to do..they took care of everything walahi.they came over now and they are discussed all that they did so we cant continue and yeah they will be there to help ...i cant help but say i am really glad to be a somali.....most of the people leave ur side when u are in need :D ...

A7LA-SHU   

im glad ur aunt is doing fine.. and mansha'allah my first time hearin something so wonderful about somali folks.. mansha'alah mansha'allah may Allah keep them dat way and make the rest of them dat way too.. Mizz U where u live at? so i can move there since yo'll got sweet nice somalians.. :D

peace n 1 luv..

hacker1   

"ofcours but the boys in our hood promissed to shack the mans car ...and if that was not enough all of our women have threatened to bit the living crab out of the man if the mayor and the cops dont do anything about ....let me add the cops in our town are white heads full of shit "

Please make sure you all stick to the law and you all be rewarded. the case is slam dunk! u here me! but please dont let any nomad interfer with this ******* ! u know why, he can do a counter suit and that will definitely have negative effect on you all! i have been through this and telling u this thru experience. let everyone stay away from him and let your lawyer handle it. you will see how much hes gets forks out!

as someone who lived in america quite some time now and got sued for some ****** things, i learned my leason. i will always carry a camera in car just to proof my point in court and keep all my recipts when it comes to land lords! well, actually i am also licensed weapon oner! this is america we need to protect ourselves.

mizz-unique,,,

after my topics, i have to say that this proofs, there are some good somali's out there, and it gives some hope for the rest.

hope your Auntie (hoyoo) is ok walaal...

and InshaAllah, i pray it all works out in your favour and not in that of the fat gaal eediot!

Mizz-Unique...You have my condolence.

But I'm glad in way that you won't

let that motha^%%$* slide,he'll continue to do the same shyt to some other families.

See if you were In Minnesota, I'd Have my lawyer

help you out,....

Being somali is a god given gift...I take it for granted..

If i wasn't somali...I'd still find my way around

To being part of community... ;)

Changed   

^^^^^

thank so alot ....my sisters got a lawyer i think and she is a shariah law graduate .....so she handling it ....... but i am in minnesota so u can still hook a sistah up with a lawyer (wink) ;) jokes