Sign in to follow this  
Section6er

So its safe to say that no nomad saw.......

J.Lee   

lool@Wrestling.

Ew. please, don't remind me.

I loved it, loved it, loved it especially the Pamela anderson bit. It pushed the envelope without being overwhelming.

Mowgli   

lool@wrestling...was I the only one baffled by it for a lil while? I kept thinking it was a very hairy woman for a bit...till it suddenly became clear

I loved the beginning part where he kept introducing himself to strangers on the street and then chasing them when they ran away

For all its laughs, I can't say i'd ever watch it again

Ms DD   

I saw it. Regretted it ever sense. It's not clever or insightfully funny and doesn't make any comic parodies of things that prompt you to think ....it's just a VERY silly film with a man doing things so extreme and hardcore that your inherent sense of disgust barely vents itself in to laughter. Nothing to write home about really. That piece of overhyped, over-exposed clown doesnt make me laugh.

I would advise anyone who hates toilet humour i.e yucky, cynical and overly reliant on shock value humour with constant references to sex and stuff, aviod it.

It doesn't really take the piss out of Kazakhs - it tends to mock Americans and their imbecilic jingoism (especailly the part in the rodeo where he triumphs about the Iraq war and how he wishes Bush would drink the blood of Iraqi children - all to the cheers of the American crowd).

Well, I did see it over the wkend and it's as funny as everyone says. In fact it was ridiculously hilarious. I had never laughed so hard.

The nude wrestling bit was very disturbing, I must say.

Watched it, Loved it,and will recommend it to anyone who enjoys sick& twisted humor. The hotel scene was just plain nasty. I thought it was a cheap shot! My favorite scene is the Jew-hating-vomit-inducing festival at kajaks.Hillarious! My white friends gasped and held their breath as long as they could pretending to be offended but I loughed so hard I fell off my seat :D

Cara.   

^The kids attacking the egg :D

Everyone's slamming on the hotel bit, but it was easily the funniest part of the movie. I was laughing so hard while trying not to watch too closely. I liked the bit with the nice old Jewish couple with the bed-and-breakfast. Throwing dollar bills at the cockroaches, truly inspired. The film crew must've planted them though.

Zafir   

Because, movie tcks are cheap. There is also tunie tuesdays at KFC, dinner and a movie under $12 dollars.It takes planning,If you think about it.