Sign in to follow this  
ReccomendMe

I'm finally IN!!!

Asalaama Caleykum,

I've been trying to register with SOL for sometime now. Apparently you need a member to recommend you. How do I talk to the members in the first place?!

After many tries I finally got accepted through the "cafis" program. Danbiyaal badan waan gale laakin SOL mid aan ka gale maba xasuusto :D

Not a forum person but looking foward to having my say in the caano geel threads :D:D

LOL@"cafis" program. Haye is jir hee, meaning watch out for the Senior nomads. They'll try to deport you with all their might, so sharpen your Somali, u nacamlee and offer shaah and xalwo untill you reach a nomad status then you are free to roam. Welcome.

Somalina   

Welcome to SOL!

Chocolate waa maxay xalwada aad recommend gareyneysid, soo maadan ka soo horjeedin jawaankaas sokorta? :D

Tuujiye   

^^^ Bun iyo daango salool mataqaan?

Qofka cusuboo... Bajaq maa tahay mise xaaji? Magac labax yaaqee...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Tuujka, qofta waa laba luggooti, not sadex luggooti, according to how she writes.

If I am not mistaken, usually waala kala garan karaa dumarka iyo ragga see u kala qoraan qoraalada nooh, ee marka qofta soo dhawee.

Soo dhawoow, Recommendme. You've registered in May and you are finally allowed to post in July, labad bilood saf ku jirtay iga dheh.

Maxaa ii soo xasuusinee? Xaasidsanidaa, sister. :D

Honestly, though, I had this tiny gut feelings that Jarmalka was going to lose. Pre-game, I wasn't that excited like when Jarmalka were against Ingiriiska or Arjentiin.

One reason that had to do was that I didn't want to see Jarmalka vs Holland in the final game. As much as I am a Jarmalka fan, I wouldn't mind Holland (and all because of that gees gees u ordaayo qaloocoow player named Robben) to win a cup for the first time. If Holland was against Jarmalka in the final, I would have had a personal conflict. :D Now, I don't.

All the way to Robben. He is a great player, especially during his campaign for Bayern Munich that I had watched and followed. He is a great player again, only his stunt dives lee marax ah. I loved that goal he scored against Manchester United.

Somalina   

:D MMA, runtii I had the same feeling when the game started and I was right at the end. Germany were not into the game at all, they didn't have that hunger and determination they had in the previous matches at all. If Muller was playing I would've thought differently, but somehow I knew la'aantiis waa abaar. He will definitely win the best young player award for sure. It made me sad to see the Germans not even making an effort in the first half, it was like they gave up before the game even began.

If Uruguay were facing Spain, I hardly doubt that Spain would've had a chance runtii. You saw them against Paraguay and they were helpless and won it by luck.

Germany is a young team that played together for a short period whereas the Spanish squad played together for a long time( they won the Euro together), imagine the Germans in the next European Cup, they will kill their opponents no doubt.

Lets celebrate together in the next Euro.

lol@Tuujiye..ya ka hadleysaa kaaley? soo dhawey the new member sheemo yaho...btw which club aad bouncer ka aheed?lol

Tuujiye   

Club yaa ku dhahay? War naago Single mother ah Party ee dhigteen ayaan hada kahor (looooooong time ago) Bouncer ka ahaa oo la i dhahay "naga ilaali nimanka doobka ah" like raga la yaqaano.... ani buskut iyo xalwo aan iska cunaaye nuursi kii ahaana baa'ba! aan ka dhigay....

I think nin waaye qofkaan..MMA wareer aa heysto!

Wareer Badanaa