Sign in to follow this  
Chikita

Would you want to adopt a kid?

Chikita   

Have you guys thought about adopting a kid or more!!You have to give them your last name. But love them, take care of them. It's like helping someone through life. We all have seeing video's from Somalia where millions of kids are dying each day.

smile.gif "YOU MUST BE THE CHANGE YOU WISH TO SEE IN THE WORLD."

nuune   

female gangiistarad,still the same brats and qumayoos,walaahi u r gaangiistarad!!

any way,i don't know,i don't even want to rise my own kid how come am gona rise a different one!!

wlc chikita i am happy to have u join us in this nomad zone, really cool topic too as an interance to this big familia party.

I would considered very much to adapt a kid when i am finicially insha allah stable. I think there are millions of kids that need to have ppl that love them raise them not just cause they were their flesh and blood but because of one human being loving another and giving those kids an opportunity to have a good life and become a good muslims citizen. so yeah i am for it and that's 1 1/2 cents on this topic.

P.S. i think u meant even when u don't have to give them ur name rite??

Ariadne   

Yes I would adopt a kid most likely a boy and a girl a boy from whereever (it dosen't matter where) and a chinese baby girl (They are soo unwanted) as well as my own children. Because if I adopted I would be giving these less fortunate kids a chance, especially if they are from the eastern hemisphere. Oh and welcome aboard chikita

Definitely I would no matter race, ethnicity, nationality, or anything else. Because our religion teaches that to love, care, and look out for one another no matter social economic background. Furthermore, children are always innocent and should be given the number one priority one it comes to their side.

CushiTic...Leave The chinese kids to Me..that is ma Teritory!!!

1000 chinese kids head-shaven practisin Ta Chi with Me...Now..I have to return to train them!!!

(They think I went to the Toolet...and here I am...surfin Som.Online)

Kool_Kat   

Wlc to the our extended Nomad Family... What an interesting topic...

I've always wanted to adopt a child... Walaahi, I remember right after I graduated from high school, I called an adoption agency and had them send me info so I can learn more about adoption...

The way I see it, is that there are so many innocent children dying, whether it is for hunger, illness, etc... So, I always said to myself, why have children, when there are so many of them dying... I am sure they didn't put themselves in that position...

So, why not try to give a chance of a life time to child... Help him/her to grow up in a healthy, beautiful, loving, and caring environment...

I love children... So for those who say otherwise... Look at it this way, you were also a kid at some point in your life... So I would suggest you take a good, long and hard look at yourself...

That's it for me, Arivederci...

Ibtisaam   

Assalmu Alaykum,

Personally am a person who loves kids totally, they are just soo adorable.

The thought of adopting a child and raising it like my own has always been in my mind. But it was just as an option, if Allah doesn't give me any kids of my own, than inshallah i'll adopt one. Other than that, i don't know whether or not i want to adopt a child if i already have kids of my own.

wa salaam

sMiLeY   

YEAH if there were kids that needed to be adopted i would do it ....... or if i don't have kids my own ( hope i do ).......BUT NEVER GIVE THEM MY LAST NAME CUZ THATS XARAAM...... even when u find a kid in the street u have to give that kid another lastname not yours....... anyways peace

If I was financially and emotionally ready to provide for a child that wasn't mine, I would. As Smiley indicated, we're not (muslims) suppose to change the child's last name but rather to recognize the child's lineage. This is to avoid all sorts of problems including identity crisis that the child might experience later in life.

Rahima   

Winger, walaal there is nothing wrong with adopting a child that is not as you say. You can adopt any child, be he/she chinese, white, black, whatever. However, there is one condition: YOU MUST NOT GIVE THE CHILD YOUR SURNAME . This has been specifically forbidden in the Qur'an because it was the practice of the Arabs, and the prophet fought against it. They (Quraish) used to refer to the prophets adopted son as Zaid ibn Muhammad, but Rasuallah forbade it and ordered he be called by his fathers name, Zaid ibn Haritha.

As for me, Inshallah i will take in as many kids as i am able to. It was aftr all reported from Rasuallah (s.a.w):

Sahl bin Sa'ad(R.A.) reported that the Prophet(sallallahu alaiyhi wassallam) said, that the person who supports an orphan, will be so close to him in Paradise as the two fingers and then he demonstrated it by joining his two fingers.

(Bukhari)

Abdullah bin Abbas(R.A.) reported that the Prophet(sallallahu alaiyhi wassallam) said, that whosoever took the responsibility of feeding and clothing an orphan, will divinely be admitted to Paradise, provided, he has not comitted any such offence as cannot be forgiven. ( Tirmizi)

Abu Hurairah(R.A.) reported that the Prophet(sallallahu alaiyhi wassallam) said: " The Best home of Muslims is one wherein there is an orphan who is treated well; and the worst home of Muslims is one wherein there is an orphan who is treated badly." (Ibn Majah)

So fellow nomads, i think for any of us that is able to, we should take children in, particularly orphans. Remember back home there are so many of them that need your love and care. Winger