Sign in to follow this  
Business_Man

Damsel in Distress!!!

Why do certain damsels complain?. Nothing satisfies them and nothing will please them. Perfection is their key driving force. They live in dreamland!. Take it easy damsel. If you are in distress then I suggest you just grow up and deal with life as it comes!.

Lots of Luck

Mr.M

Xafsa   

Say what?!!!

Who is that addressed to ? Naa damsel....mr mill baa kuu yeeraya...naa soo orod.

hope you find her.

peace

Blessed   

^^ C_C? It just sort of hit me. Slow, I know lol.

Originally posted by Mr.Millenium:

Why do certain damsels complain?. Nothing satisfies them and nothing will please them. Perfection is their key driving force. They live in dreamland!. Take it easy damsel. If you are in distress then I suggest you just grow up and deal with life as it comes!.

lol@ damsel. PPl still use that term? This sounds like a personal thing. But apprently men think damsels are cute.. they get intimidated by independent girls.

Miscommunication? Maybe Damsel can explain her side of the storey.

Xafsa shout louder love... I've lost me voice :D

LoL...I think this is the Damsel in distress MM is refering to...

Originally by Mr.Millenium to Finestsista2005 @

What is your definition of a bad boy?. I am intrigued to know this?. Anyways what you need to do miss is to go and get yourself a husband!!! . Him keeping you is another story to discuss. You seem to be pouring your heart out all over this forum!.

Looking at your previous posts made me cringe with laughter and believe me I was rolling all over the carpet, damn my ribs hurt!! .

Anyways going to your question, I seem to have that answer that the so called bad boys that you mentioned go with nice girls!. It is that simple. The problem is not the b boy going for a n girl but you choosing the loser!. You chose a loser, time and time again and now you are regretting the outcomes of your short and sad relationships!.

Let me clear my throat, mmmm. You are a damsel in distress!. I suggest you put your chin up and get on with your life. Well i cant help but think that you are acting like a minor. Grow up girl!

Mr.M

:D:D

Mr. Mill.... looool If you're referring to who i think you are.. miskeenta iska daaf lol I mean really did you have to make a whole topic.. Some ppl just tend to have a lil more problems than others or just require some advice.. so just lay off the chick... (that is if you're referring to her) If not then MY BAD :D

Ameenah... Your name doesn't look the same witout tweety bird lol.. i almost didn't recognize u...