Sign in to follow this  
Bambina

Out of the net

Goodir   

What is the point of meeting with some1? I mean if there is something important like datin(or anything that's significant) i would have been up for it but as long u have exculuded that i won't be available.

There must be something i intrested in to be ready for such thing..however as if the meeting is for no tangible purpose i think is beta if we just keep in touch here here at SOL.

SaLaaaaaaaaaMZ

murefu   

What is the point of meeting with some1?

IF THERE IS POINT TO MEET WITH SOME-ONE.YOU MAY MEET WITH HIM OR HER.WHETHER THAT PERSON IS FROM SOL OR INTERNET OR SOME WHERE ELSE..

I definetly would... If i knew the person for a while and it seemed like everything was coo then why not. I met a few ppl this past summer that i first connected wit ova BP.. 1 of them is on SOL. A lot of ppl come down to tdot during the summer.. so around caribana time everyone i met online wanted to connect lol... some worked out but the othas.. there always next summa inshallah....

Miriam1   

Yes I would if i did get to know them over the phone and personal mail over a certain time period..but i have some apprehension over meeting guys over the net in particular.