Sign in to follow this  
lol

Am I A Freak or DO You??

By the way, Why is it that all the LONDON gurls are pessimists, who think any thoughts or expressions made circle around hunting men?
R u guys scared that we r gonna take away the last of ur men since most of them have already opted for others in N America and the Arab countries?

God..that fear keeps me up at night. :(

Hibo...water off a camel's back! I think you should have expected this sort of response, because there are certain things that hit the discomfort reflex. I personally blame the 'sexy lingerie' bit...BAD IMAGE!!! redface.gifredface.gifredface.gif

and to be honest why would a guy leave a top london gurl to go for any other gurl in some other place else!!

Mizz Lander, you crack me up...as always. :D

Muhammad   

Originally posted by Baashi:

Hibo it doesn't matter. All that matter is that u r gaari is nacday oo aan la quuri karin :cool:

More like wannabee Abwaan...don't put me on the spot dee
:D
Waa ku sidee marwo Aamina.

Xaaji Baashi, Laakiin I bet you'll recognize this one easily! :D

Allow gaaridii loo xishiyo gabadha loo aayo

Raaliyo garaad badan midaan iga guhaadaynin

Adaan gacanta kuu hoorsadee hay gefsiin caawa.

Aamiin Ka Dheh!!! ;)

OG_Girl   

I have been called a freak when I had a conversation with my gurl online..

The word I called you when we were talking about this was " You are a crazy " :D

Salam

lol   

Ameenah Cadeey U r one of my favorite sisters... I am sure if I tempted with my profiterolls and some assorted french pastries, u will forget ur budh.

Zephy Why is it only da londoners with the problems? Maybe its a sign that something is wrong with ya all. And like I said, " Sexy Lingiries" I don't know how else to put them. Tell me other synonymouses and I shall use them instead...

OG Lol... others did before u, u just awaked me dat is all ... :D

OG_Girl   

Originally posted by Hibo:

R u guys scared that we r gonna take away the last of ur men since most of them have already opted for others in N America and the
Arab countries?
Feel secure ladies,
I am sure we r not doing dat.

That should really worry them.What are you talking about girl,with that cold weather they most feel lonely not you..who is in a worm place with A/C ON!!

Well, I already done ....that means minus ONE to them.

Calm down ladies don't eat me!! icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Hibo :D

Salam

Cawralo   

Hibo: Yupp, ur a freak allright :rolleyes: icon_razz.gif

*kidding*

I'm all for pampering. I always put on my escada before I sleep tight. If you dont look after urself, who will.

Mafia   

Sorry ladies for coming into your world. I was just looking around topics and came across this thread.... My advice is you leave lady HIBO alone....Because I LOVE dumarka is qurxiya/Udgooniisiya. the mental vision of her description was powerfull enough for me to curse my self for being "single"!!

I'm all for is quruxinta sistahs and a little bit of udgoon is fine but somali women sometimes use some strong/powerful stuff that could knock you off your feet!!

The other day, there was this somali lady shopping at SouthDale Mall (MPLS, MN), she just walked by this White lady and within secs, the white girl fainted, hit the ground and was carried away with stretchers. Now, thats powerful and un-neccesary and remember and what the prophet (SCW) said about wearing Udgoon and going out....even though this topic wasn't abt leaving the house!

The other day, there was this somali lady shopping at SouthDale Mall (MPLS, MN), she just walked by this White lady and within secs, the white girl fainted, hit the ground and was carried away with stretchers. Now, thats powerful and un-neccesary and remember and what the prophet (SCW) said about wearing Udgoon and going out....even though this topic wasn't abt leaving the house

LMAO!!! :D:D:D

Been Badnaaa icon_razz.gif

lol   

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.... that was some funny stuff bro.... so the white woman fainted so wat... u r a Somali... u r used to the strong stuff... so don't compare urself to the ajinabi who don't even wash ... u know where.

Originally posted by Rahima:

Hibo i think you'll make a very pleasing wife.

You are the Somali mans dream wife
smile.gif

LoooL,,Actually Hibo reminded me that Advertisement on TV..about the neat and clean black girl who goes to bed..doin everything methodical and then wakes up looking..like..ehm..ehm... I cant remember what the Ad was about!!! Do you @ Rahima?

Seriously Tho..I think Hibo is on the money... She just mentioned something she does when she is goin to bed..and wanted to know if there are ppl who do the same...and the title of the Topic summed it up...

So the girls who think this was a personal Ad..I say to You...Piss off!!!..heheh

Cheers

Rahima   

I cant remember what the Ad was about!!! Do you @ Rahima?

:D:D

You cheeky bugger. Of course you remember it ;) , you just want me to say it. I'm not going to icon_razz.gif