Sign in to follow this  
lol

Am I A Freak or DO You??

Tuujiye   

Hibo, kaalay adiga caadi matihid....loooooool...

Fiiri bambar markaa xiraneysid, nuuto maxaa kuu diiday. Catar qatar ah isku bilbil wili mid aan aheen kan kaneecada lugu dilo yaah..kabacdina Sariirta dalaq dheh adoo nuuto ah oo iska leersanaayo...lol..

Look if y'all gonna sleep at night, sleep naked and see the feeling. If not, then y'all missing out alot. For once in your life feel the night air yaaqeeeeeeee..see waaye..kuunto la kolkooliyey aduunka meel maku gaareysid..loooool..

See waaye!!

Wareer badanaa!!

lol   

^^^^ Kuunto mey kuu kasaayaan hee.... Kuunto wixii loo kuuskuusay karaamo lee waaye.. .widaayoow... karaamada hanaga qaadin see kaa noqotine... nuudo hadii la xaluulaayo.. meel badan aa loo xaluuli lahaay.... Adigane ii leyrso ana.. barshinta aan iskaa xijinaa :D

I wish(!)......

Dirac sheedh oo nadiif aah and a quick shower or bath.That's my kinda winter night.Summer's gone and so has my 'giving a t*ss' romantic mentality along with the satiny stuff that does NOTHING to keep me warm in the freezing cold :D;)

The story this winter...

rose.jpg

LoooooL

Final note hitherto some of the comments made...

I am Londerner habada haa ii cuunin for not being conservative enough.I dont want your U.S,UAE Or even your Russian Bolshevik Faraxiin xitaa and my supersized teddybear is quite enough thanks! redface.gif:D

Love you all!

P.S Final long time eh?Change of nick soo ma'aha?