Sign in to follow this  
lol

Am I A Freak or DO You??

pampering is good for the ladies! it takes them to another level!!

i did encounter difficulties in this field! ladies its not cool to here from your partner to hit the shower!! namean! lool.. or let him suffer funky town syndrome..! its caab! ok.

and wearing nice bed time clothing dont heart! i remember buying some VS for some xalimo and she wouldnt wear it! i re-gifted it to some who appreciated it!! she kept asking where is my stuff! I DONT KNOW! BEST ANSWER TO ANY WOMENS Q'S

however, i likes how Djboutian gals pamper themselves!! they have mastered this art!! i just wish they learn good af somali!! i mean, it took me forever to figure out whats SHAVEEL AND KANIIF!!

Senora   

^^LOL @ kanif^^

I went to Djibouti a few yrs ago, and my sister and I were in shock to see such beautiful women with fabulous skin!!

That heat had my face in so many colours, not to mention the breakouts :eek:

ayaanick   

Salaam:

I see that some of you are just here pissing my former schoolmate. Hmm well let me have my say.

Don't take this personal, cause this is the net/cyber world. whatever you might want to call it.

Hibo vioced her oponion, you are in no position of judging her what so ever, therefore I suggest before you try to assinate her character, try to look at your flaws for once, and stop the hate. Hate doesn't do anything but spread like a cancer, and we all know what cancer cells do, they duplicate until they take over...thus please don't a cancer cell.

She has her views, so do you all, but there is no need to put each others pointview down. Why can't we just embrace our differences?

Mizz-Lander I really think you were a bit too harsh on Hibo, and you have the nerve to tell her..."no I didn't mean you"...so on so forth. Be gentle little one, life isn't easy for all of us.

And yeah about that comment you made...London girls are more private...what are you indicating here? That we show the world what we got, or could have? I am not just not sure where you going with that comment.

I won't speak for any woman, other myself, so I would appreciated if you didn't generalize us like that again.

Tata for now!!

PS----> There

Mizz-Lander I really think you were a bit too harsh on Hibo, and you have the nerve to tell her..."no I didn't mean you"...so on so forth. Be gentle little one, life isn't easy for all of us.â€

I guess hibo can read as good as you and also, she can type as good as you!!†your also about a week too late, me and hibo have already spoken about thisâ€

I never said anything about anyone’s life either;

â€

And yeah about that comment you made...London girls are more private...what are you indicating here? That we show the world what we got, or could have? I am not just not sure where you going with that commentâ€.

it is good to read things in the context they were made in; reread, I waz talking about the sisters who were responding to the thread up to that point, since up to now you have made no contribution to the topic, it does not apply to you personally; also note I said in general, that does not include all, and sis it helps to read the whole sentence, to get the whole meaning; also where I’m going with that comment is that, London girls did not draw a mental picture of what they look like before going to bed; take it how u want.

â€

â€I won't speak for any woman, other myself, so I would appreciated if you didn't generalize us like that againâ€.

Okay, but u have just spoken for a women, I would appreciate it if you would read my responses on this thread before posting your comments, however in light of your comment, if hibo feels like I have wronged her or any of the other sisters, let me know;

I will try and be more gentle in future as u say, thought as u mention it is cyper world and I aint a mind reader.

Pucca (firstly ur name changing is confusing me)

quote:

if this section waz only for females then i can understand if gurls share this kinda information, but we all know that this section is read by everyone;

yep sis, that’s what I’m saying

if you want these farahs in london dee u can have em!! see who cares

IF i was a male nomad from london... i would view this comment as seriously offensive, now the guys have become toys eh "you can have them, really go take them". SideNote: ladies, erm...i could swear these "farahs" in london have no interest in you either.

The fact is your not a male normad in London, so you cannot say any better than I can if they are offended or not, and since some are here on SOL they too can type, I did’t hear any London girl claim to having farah’s after her, but whether they have interest in US or we have interest in THEM, ( ur neither them or US, if u follow what I’m saying) so I don’t get your point or interest, it is inside business;

quote:

but seriously, the london gurls are more private in SOL, the rest are sharing bedtime experience

um...yea, "bedtime experiences" wouldn't be how i would describe wat was shared here, but watever.

Maybe u should read my second post;;

peace; maca salamah

Goonle   

MiZZ Somaliland

Gimme a break. Weve all visited london. THeres no secret there. The place is infested with refugees. Im sure im not the only one that noticed but women there it chat like crazy. That all i gotta write cuz every one knows what follows chat lol.

^^^i'm not following what your saying, or how that relates to the topic, or why your adressing it to me!! :rolleyes:

so i'm gone leave it at that

salam

ayaanick   

Well Mizz Lander:

First off all better late than never is my moto. So if I contributed to this topic a bit too late, I won't beat myself up for it, for I was busy with life as usual.

What's the thing about..Hibo can read, and write?? Who was questioning that? Can an old school mate defend her? Dang!!

read it again...I said I can not speak for any woman? not Women? There is a difference!! And it's for sure I did not speak for you, and if sounded like I did...well my apology.

Now London girls not sharing their bed time experiences...?? I wouldn't be too sure...dear. You might not, but some might, and maybe already have..so don't speak for all!! Please!

thanks!

tata....

i meant u speak for hibo, not me :rolleyes:

when i said she can type and read, i also meant, if she has a problem with what i said she can raise it, but if you wanna stick up for her by all means do so, opps what i'm saying u already have; which is cool wid me; maybe u should defend her when she is being attacked rather than when someone is making a general comment regarding an issue; but hey do your thing

everything else u said, i more or less agree, so no point adding the little details, which we differ on

peace

Rahima   

Zu.. the ad was for tampons hehe..see now that wasnt too hard

Apparently so :D . Didn’t think the Zu was that shy or is it all an act to be difficult!

Originally posted by Rahima:

quote: Zu.. the ad was for tampons hehe..see now that wasnt too hard

Apparently so
:D
. Didn’t think the Zu was that shy or is it all an act to be difficult!
May be icon_razz.gif then again I could genuinely be a shy guy!