Sign in to follow this  
lol

Am I A Freak or DO You??

lol   

Originally posted by Mizz-S.Lander:

i agree with sue and somarican; so don't jump down their throat for stating the obvious;
smile.gif
there is nothing backward about it; no offence but one only has to read some of the topics in the Women section to get a complete picture of a bunch of females who are dominated, by thoughts of men, marriage and more thoughts of men; if this section waz only for females then i can understand if gurls share this kinda information, but we all know that this section is read by everyone; also i can't help but think some of you are slightly exaggerating to gain some extra points; lool just kidding;
;)

okay I get the whole concept of going for what you want, but then if that’s the case dee come out wid it straight, stop hiding behind the bushes;

say my name is so and so, this is who I am, what I do and my good qualities; I’m seeking someone who fits this profile; 1, 2, 3, ….

I hope u all get the picture of how to get what you want;
:D

peace

We have asked for a space of our own.... NO ONE GAVE US believe me, I would rather write my stuff in a just women forum then one that is public... but then we don't have that...

And Shame on u gurl, U know me.

By the way, Why is it that all the LONDON gurls are pessimists, who think any thoughts or expressions made circle around hunting men? R u guys scared that we r gonna take away the last of ur men since most of them have already opted for others in N America and the Arab countries? Feel secure ladies, I am sure we r not doing dat.

loooooooooooooool hibo; sis u make me laugh; :D

if you want these farahs in london dee u can have em!! see who cares; pluze there are soo much fish in the sea sis,si we don't need to worry; london gurls don't need to be trippin;

and to be honest why would a guy leave a top london gurl to go for any other gurl in some other place else!! :rolleyes: it is beyond me; just kidding; :D

i did't say anything about u sis; i'm just say dee say what you want ;) , pluze i waz unware that u asked for a women ONLY section dee

but seriously, the london gurls are more private in SOL, the rest are sharing bedtime experience :D i mean whats up wid that; redface.gif

Miriam1   

Oh my..the cat is out of the bag...

Applauds Sue's bravery in stating the obivious, dont be afraid..the power is within you!!

lol   

Smilez: Coz if u have been following, everytime someone makes a remark, or speaks their mind, they change the whole topic into topic of male hunting... I mean common its geting monotonous... I am sick of it. So that is the only thing I could think of? why else would someone say those stuff unless ofcourse that is wat they are after coz somalis said it Qof kasta waxa uu yahay buu ku moodaa

About sharing the bedtime experiences...I dind't talk about having experiences in the bed, all I talked about is the clothes and how I pamper myself which are quite different from experiences... if u r following my drift... and there is a reason behind it... u should ask first why I posted this?

And londoners being private, well, maybe its the Brits having their effects on u... we r told to speak loud n clear...

If u r bothered by the topic then I must have struck a cord...coz why bother to comment when u have nothing to do with it? Plus all I wanted was an opinion not a judgment.. and mind u... judgements won't shut me up. I stand firm on my grounds and will continue to speak my mind... Like it or not.

Now, now arent we all sisters? Having a little squabbling I see.Or is it character assasination? :confused: :rolleyes:

I dont see the reason people taking sides. It was a question sister was troubled as she was coined a 'freak'. Is she one, NO. She is just connecting to her feminine side in the privacy of her bedroom. Maybe the wrong word she used was 'sexy lingerie' but it can range from a silk Pj, camisole, to whatever you can imagine. Which I beleive alot of women in different walks of life wear on a daily basis. Does she need 2 be married to wear some ?' NO'. Is she trying to catch men's attention 'i DONT THINK SO' as it was personal hygiene and wondered if others pampered themselves. As far as I know in our culture our womenfolk pampered themselves, all clean, smell fresh and look good, thats what makes us SOMALI women.For crying out loud its the WOMENS SECTION.

Cant we be women?? Taking good care of ourselves , hah a little extra care? And she is just going to bed we having this discussion. Audhubillah,wondering if it was dressing for a party or something.

Ah, Pampering is about being a WOMAN, ladies.

Just a note of advice, dont have nonmaharim men see you.

^^^i agree wid u; but is this a womens section; !! NO, it is everyone section, scrool up some men have even replied!!

And londoners being private, well, maybe its the Brits having their effects on u... we r told to speak loud n clear...

really sis; sorry to say but i would say ladies in london have a lot more freedom to act and say what they want then u guys!!

when i said experience, i meant ur stories, i did not mean anything else;; so no use twisting words; anyway as u said u have ur reasons, and this wz not a direct attack at u; i wz just stating my view; just like you wz, it just happens to be different from ur view; the advantages of diversity

okay I get the whole concept of going for what you want, but then if that’s the case dee come out wid it straight, stop hiding behind the bushes;

say my name is so and so, this is who I am, what I do and my good qualities; I’m seeking someone who fits this profile; 1, 2, 3, ….

:( thats another thread.

Originally posted by Mizz-S.Lander:

i can't help but think some of you are slightly exaggerating to gain some extra points; lool just kidding;
;)

peace

Aduunyoo xaalkaa ba´ lol... Sis , "THIS ARE ONLY WORDS ON A SCREEN" as someones stated before..ITS CYBER WORLD...why on earth would anyone be looking for a potential husband? Did anyone state that they were single in this thread? The last time I checked married people also posted on sol.

So i dont know why people over here are trippin´ ,talking about lonely and desperate people that are seeking attention.

Soomalida wexeey dhahdaa, tuug, intaanan tuug dhihin ayuu tuug ku dhahaa..

^^^i see u have been sleeping the last couple of months; erm reality check; people do look in here for husbands; open ur eyes and read some of the comments in here; also as for me calling names; i did't; so don't quote my post in vain, especially everything i wrote, if someone wants to read it, they can scrool up!!! you also seem to have missed my second post where i just made it even more clear for people who wanted to twist my words!!! I SAID, IT IS TOO MUCH DETAIL TO TELL THE WHOLE READERS OF SOL; now i hope u all get the pic;

peace

OG_Girl   

Originally posted by Zulfa:

From the Door to the Bed, right away.

Taking a shower, perfuming & wearing sexy lingiries???!!!!!!!!!!! I thought we do that on Eids only

P.S: Don't tell me you comb your hair b4 u go to da bed too.

Kidding kidding kidding

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.You know me right ;) Comb my hair? Why? what's Hijab for bal? isn't to hide my jireer hair (falafel) :D

Serious Note: Hibo, you are not a freak. That is normal but who got mood to do that every day? But I do that when I'm really down to boot my selfsteem. Once in a blue moon.

Salam

Castro   

Coz if u have been following, everytime someone makes a remark, or speaks their mind, they change the whole topic into topic of male hunting

It has been said that women at the height of fertility have been found to wear tighter clothing and expose more skin. It is not too far fetched that this may be a case of showing a side of a person others may show interest in. As the original poster, Hibo, you made a note of doing something for yourself and "no impressing of man". That's where the man thing comes into the whole thread.

Obviously, if one is single, all that work before sleeping is for one self. If you do have a partner, however, it's for you and your partner. Maybe it's your way of telling him he stinks and ought to shower everynight. May be it is you who has the over-developed sweat glands that must disinfect hourly. Overall, I found the thread to be original, interesting and funny. What more can a reader ask for?

To the disinfection I go......

Pucca   

I wouldn't want to speak ill of our SOL girls but desperation is at a all time high here it seems

huh?? desperation? stating that one combs their hair, sleeps in pjs(watever they may be) and washs up before bed is now considered a sign of desperation?

Please don't attack me girls for speaking the truth

truth you say...

U might be fascinated or even enlightened by the reasons behind it.

lets hear it hibo, whats the story behind this thread?

if this section waz only for females then i can understand if gurls share this kinda information, but we all know that this section is read by everyone;

so you're sayin you would deem this thread appropriate if the guys weren't reading it? um okie dokie,

if you want these farahs in london dee u can have em!! see who cares

IF i was a male nomad from london... i would view this comment as seriously offensive, now the guys have become toys eh "you can have them, really go take them". SideNote: ladies, erm...i could swear these "farahs" in london have no interest in you either.

but seriously, the london gurls are more private in SOL, the rest are sharing bedtime experience

um...yea, "bedtime experiences" wouldn't be how i would describe wat was shared here, but watever.

sorry to say but i would say ladies in london have a lot more freedom to act and say what they want then u guys!!

just a sec, let me just flip to my citizen's handbook; yup there it is "the freedom list" i dont know bout the US but canadians have similar freedoms as londoners (your queen is our queen too!).

this entire argument was simply silly, my younger sisters could have done a better job! rotz.gif*shakes head, and walks out*

~peace

lol   

Originally posted by Fidel:

It has been said that
women at the height of fertility have been found to wear tighter clothing and expose more skin

Obviously, if one is single, all that work before sleeping is for one self. If you do have a partner, however, it's for you and your partner. Maybe it's your way of telling him he stinks and ought to shower everynight. May be it is you who has the over-developed sweat glands that must disinfect hourly. Overall, I found the thread to be original, interesting and funny. What more can a reader ask for?

To the disinfection I go...... [/QB]

Am glad u saw it as humorous unlike many. And yes its a good wy to keep those unhealthy mosquito repellent shiiir that oozes out. So if you ask me, I would say use Detol Ladies & gents.

Virgo Coz I have been called a freak when I had a conversation with my gurl online.. and as usual I always come to SOL to see if there are folks out there who do the same thing I do...I guess it kind of backfired.... Nothing out of the ordinary I suppose because when I talked about religion, the same thing was said, " Who are u trying to impress" So with SOL ladies... there is never a way out.

Blessed   

^^Naa heedhe, reer London maxaa kugu direy? Walee, I've a good mind to fly over to UAE and beat you with my weger... :mad:

LOl@ the rest....

Thanks Nunu

smile.gif