Sign in to follow this  
lol

Am I A Freak or DO You??

lol   

Rain: Have I been lonely all my life my dear? I wonder....coz its like a routine... ? Pluz, I do have guys in my life just not married to one :D

Originally posted by Hibo:

Well am just glad that everyone is like me....

LZ: U r just kinky....but I sill enjoy your humor ...that was funny. Mr cuddler... bal inta aan boombale naf ka raadinaayo maan kiiyoo nool soo raadsado.. ileen baryahaan dambe... ragu waa for sale le.

LoL Hibo...maya waxaan is dhahaayey macalimada waaba isu roonaataye... waxay cuskatona u tilmaan intuu faarax ka camiranaayo booskiisa...boos celis camal nooh!!!

Cheers

lol   

^^^ vacancies waa in ay ku shaqaaleeyaan marka maxaad saas iigu sheegiweysay...

shyhem   

This topic is another way of saying picture me rolling my sheets.

Anyway nice to see women who take care of themselves,it makes life easy for all involved.

Curly   

Originally posted by SomericaN:

This topic is another way of saying picture me rolling
in
my sheets.

I totally agree, I thought I was the only one who thought that. I wouldn't want to speak ill of our SOL girls but desperation is at a all time high here it seems. I believe there are other more "tasteful" and "tactless" methods of achieving erm...whatever it might be that you girls want or are after here. :D :rolleyes:

Please don't attack me girls for speaking the truth...I think I need Muna's help! redface.gif I'm scared!

I totally agree, I thought I was the only one who thought that. I wouldn't want to speak ill of our SOL girls but desperation is at a all time high here it seems. I believe there are other more "tasteful" and "tactless" methods of achieving erm...

LoL... :D:D

I was trying to avoid going there. redface.gif

Pujah.   

Somerican and psycho_sue you guys have right to your opinion but excuse yourself from this topic as it clearly doesn't need your backward thinking...FYI this is a forum and people exchange and share their ideas which can include any of the non consequential topics discussed in SOL...and just because some of us expressed how we like to sleep doesn't meen that we are desperate for attention...now if you have something positive to add to the topic then go ahead if not take a leave.

Peace

nuune   

oooh, Oops, wrong place maan galey, naah, iga raali ahaada wax yar, errmm

Ameenah, the lyrics for that song about Gaarida gaarida haween, we have it in the Dood Somali Section, I posted a while ago,

Gaarida Gaarida Haween

Enjoy it.

lol   

Originally posted by Psycho_Sue:

quote:Originally posted by SomericaN:

This topic is another way of saying picture me rolling
in
my sheets.

I totally agree, I thought I was the only one who thought that. I wouldn't want to speak ill of our SOL girls but desperation is at a all time high here it seems. I believe there are other more "tasteful" and "tactless" methods of achieving erm...whatever it might be that you girls want or are after here.
:D
:rolleyes:

Please don't attack me girls for speaking the truth...I think I need Muna's help!
redface.gif
I'm scared!
I being the person who started this topic, isn't quite into fighting macda, but let me tell u one thing, u r just being a somali. The first thing that hits our brain is negative thoughts only. I am not gonna hold it against u believe me, I have it in me too... but one little advice before u jump to judge ask wat brought it up? U might be fascinated or even enlightened by the reasons behind it.

lol   

Originally posted by SomericaN:

This topic is another way of saying picture me rolling my sheets.

And if u picture me rolling in my sheets, am I gonna get off like that? I didn't think so.

i agree with sue and somarican; so don't jump down their throat for stating the obvious; smile.gif there is nothing backward about it; no offence but one only has to read some of the topics in the Women section to get a complete picture of a bunch of females who are dominated, by thoughts of men, marriage and more thoughts of men; if this section waz only for females then i can understand if gurls share this kinda information, but we all know that this section is read by everyone; also i can't help but think some of you are slightly exaggerating to gain some extra points; lool just kidding; ;)

okay I get the whole concept of going for what you want, but then if that’s the case dee come out wid it straight, stop hiding behind the bushes;

say my name is so and so, this is who I am, what I do and my good qualities; I’m seeking someone who fits this profile; 1, 2, 3, ….

I hope u all get the picture of how to get what you want; :D

peace

okay I get the whole concept of going for what you want, but then if that’s the case dee come out wid it straight

If this isnt clear enough, I dont know what is. :D