Sign in to follow this  
lol

Am I A Freak or DO You??

Legend of Xu nice link :D

"My grandmother used to say that there is no more comfortable a pillow than another person," said Kameo's president, Tomoki Kakehashi.

^^^But I'll try to give the other person a chance first as the pillow is too tempting, may never give em a chance ;) .

Back to the topic, Hibo you rock. You say pampering before bed. smile.gif Its all good. Most of the time I tuck in bed with my cotton PJs but once in a while spoil myself . We only live once, just make sure you lock ur bedroom though ;) . Ive always got 2 check my front door.Then light a bit of unsi, say my prayers and beautiful sleep. Wallahi, being Alive it a Neema.

Modesty   

I shower if i'm not tired, but i always do my hair before i go to sleep, and brush my teeth. I also, wear perfume(it's a family tradition) before i go to sleep. In the summer, i love to sleep in baati. Plus, lotioning is a must.

Hibo, i don't think that is being freaky, it means you just want to take care of yourself!!

Blessed   

Lol@ Xafsa

Neat!

Hibo and co,

Not freaky at all, it's a healthy habit smile.gif

As for this...

armpillow.jpg

Waste of money. Useless!

I am envious of you guys. I never seem to have time to pamper myself during the week. I get home at around 8pm...and by the time I have thrown off my shoes, had something to eat and watched a bit of the news its 11pm! And that's only if I havent brought any work home with me, otherwise am at the computer as soon as I come in till God knows when.

On a good night, I have a nice relaxing bath and do my hair. On a bad night, its a quick shower and crawling into bed. Lotioning? perfuming? sexy lingerie? If only.

*Must start pampering myself*

Xafsa

I go to bed smelling of baby vomit, breast milk and formula
redface.gif
My own personal birth control
:D

LoL. Lovely combination...not exactly sexy, but very comforting. I like how new mothers smell...like their babies.

Baashi   

Hibooy heedhe ina adeer gaarisanidaa. Wacade nin ku helay kaama tago ;) ...

Ahmed Naaji bal mar ugu dhufo Hibo...he goes like with his unique melody:

Alla Gaarida gaarida haween,

Alla Alla gaarida haween,

Heeyaa hey hey yaa,

Blessed   

^^^... geed baa loo fadhiisan jirey

>...Gabdhihii waxay leeyihiin

Allah, Baashoow heestaa jeceliyaa! You don't happen to know all the lyrics do ya?

Blessed   
:( Waaku sidee, abwaan is nacay baan kuu hastey e...lolI've tried google for Somali songs before. Gidaar madhan buu ii diraa. But nevermind, I'll ask my Aabo.

lol   

Well am just glad that everyone is like me....

LZ: U r just kinky....but I sill enjoy your humor ...that was funny. Mr cuddler... bal inta aan boombale naf ka raadinaayo maan kiiyoo nool soo raadsado.. ileen baryahaan dambe... ragu waa for sale le.

Xafsa, when I get a baby I will make sure I use ur birth control...

Baashe: Its not for him, its for me.. I love it. But he can enjoy while it lasts... :D

Walaahi for some weird reasons, when I do all of that I sleep better when I pamper myself...the other times that my work wears me...& the jacburis is done... walaahi I toss n turn whole nite..

Baashi   

Hibo it doesn't matter. All that matter is that u r gaari is nacday oo aan la quuri karin :cool:

More like wannabee Abwaan...don't put me on the spot dee :D Waa ku sidee marwo Aamina.

nafta   

sexy lingerie?

god, could there be anything more uncomfortable? It's itchy and it gets into places that it's not meant to be in...ya raba habeenko dhan inuu wax iska soo jiido ama adjust gareeyo when you just wanna have a good nights sleep?

However, I do put some vaseline on my lips before I go to sleep. I hate waking up with lips looking like they've done 7 rounds with Mike Tyson.

So Hibo sis, where do you find the time to do all that night in night out?