Sign in to follow this  
lol

Am I A Freak or DO You??

lol   

Do you gurls pamper urself before you go to sleep? I mean actually take a shower, perfume urselves, wear sexy lingiries, and all of that for urselves. No impressing of man....just yourself. I do that all the time. Am I freak or do you gurls share dat?

Guys you can also share if u do that :D

Janna   

I only shower and wear PJ's. Oh and it's a MUST that I do my hair before bed, I love my hair.

Hibo, you are a freak to a certain degree.

Bess.   

...it doesn't matter wat u wear ...i think being clean helps u sleep easier.....at least it works for me....

Haneefah   

Yes, I do! Don't know about the sexy Lingerie though icon_razz.gif

It's Sunnah for the woman to take care of herself, there's nothing freaky about it! ;)

Pucca   

^not just women...men too

shower? yes, perfume? no, lotion is just fine, sexy lingerie? um nope...its summer so cotton PJs do just fine. i'm sure most ppl clean up before heading off to bed ..."golden rules: brush before you sleep" little things that remain part of us.

Salma   

From the Door to the Bed, right away.

Taking a shower, perfuming & wearing sexy lingiries???!!!!!!!!!!! I thought we do that on Eids only :D

P.S: Don't tell me you comb your hair b4 u go to da bed too.

Kidding kidding kidding ;)

Pujah   

Personal hygiene is part of your deen but wearing sexy lingerie to bed alone… :rolleyes: …are you serious….guys take a note hibo is already trained ..lol

As for moi …there is no better feeling in the world than taking long azz shower bumpering myself with VS goodies and getting between the sheets wearing my birth suit :D ooh what a feeling

Originally posted by Hibo:

Do you gurls pamper urself before you go to sleep? I mean actually take a shower, perfume urselves, wear sexy lingiries, and all of that for urselves. No impressing of man....just yourself. I do that all the time. Am I freak or do you gurls share dat?

Guys you can also share if u do that
:D

Loool, i just had to reply, I think we are twins and got separated at birth..lol

Walaaahi , i had to check twice and see i didnt post this thread..

and no, there isn´t one freak in this thread, there are two. :D:D

Originally posted by Ay Kutubo:

Personal hygiene is part of your deen but wearing sexy lingerie to bed alone… :rolleyes: …are you serious….guys take a note hibo is already trained ..lol

As for moi …there is no better feeling in the world than taking long azz shower bumpering myself with VS goodies and getting between the sheets wearing my birth suit
:D
ooh what a feeling

Some love wearing jeans and some prefer skirts.Some like wearing pyjamas to bed and others go for lingeries. Dadku waa different.

Xafsa   

^^^^lol

I can´´t find any VS like stores here Sweden. The only thing I saw was the Body Shop. Damn I miss VS lotions.

Hibo...lol....lingerie? What in the name of god would you do that?

And now for a confession....I haven´t done my bed ritual since i´ve given birth.....I go to bed smelling of baby vomit, breast milk and formula redface.gif My own personal birth control :D

The only freaky thing in here is this topic. :eek:

And now for a confession....I haven´t done my bed ritual since i´ve given birth.....I go to bed smelling of baby vomit, breast milk and formula My own personal birth control

LOL. Girl, ur ma role model. :D

hehehe..Hibo..More like Imaginery er'...ehm..ehm...neva mind..

Athena..you are anti-everything...me wonders what u do when u gettin ready 4 bed?

Cheers

Salaan...

Yes, I wear my hoosgundi (macawiis) and faranjees sasamaaniko. Sometimes under the hoongundi goes my cali falaax with my baasaboor in it and other identifications, just in case wax qarxaan horeey aan ka ordaa Xamar aan u socdaa. (In here, they told us to prepare now any anything that sharqans and stiffs, so I'm heeding their valuable advice. Thank you very much the caring Government of Canada.)

Without them, hurdo without worrisome ma imaaneyso.

(Oobis, wrong room.)