Sign in to follow this  
Chimera

Confession

Chimera   

For the people who ask to meet me in real life, you deserve the truth, this is my real home:

_570703_wandsworth300.jpg

Whatever fabulous/positive image you have of my online persona, erase it, i'm nothing like that.

Chimera   

-- mock me, trash my online persona, turn it into a characture, a pariah of sorts, maybe then i will feel less of 'tracked' person.

Some people seem to forget one of their online friends could also be a friend of mine.

Aaliyyah   

malika lol

so who is trackin you mr adam? and maybe they wouldnt have if u didnt mention timaha hindida aad hesatid hahaha..they so wanna see it? I mean hey its unheard of somali person having a natural soft hair icon_razz.gif

Chimera   

I have strong thick concrete like hair that can destroy rocks. I weigh 120kg, and i like to fart alot, listen; ''fart, fart'', my teeth is black as the night.

btw F.. the PM system.

Chimera   

add to that;

Attention seeker

Show off

Dramaqueen

high maintainance boy

oeh the last one does sound deliciously self-depreciating.

Daa'uud Waraaqle xaa ku helay taloow? These days caadi ma tihid, xaaji. What is in the world is in Dutch water? Wat is er mis, broer? :D

Speaks of Dutch, I was in Amsterdam airport not that long ago and I had some seven idle hours to kill being in transit. Only a transparent single gate separated me from going inside the city. I should have done it, sight-see the city on those few hours. But then again, I think the airport, Schiphol, is far from the city centre, no?

Abyan   

^My friend there have been conclusive evidence that I am not prince :mad: So stop this character assassination it is not fair :mad: or otherwise I'll have you reported.

Chimera   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Daa'uud Waraaqle
xaa ku helay taloow? These days caadi ma tihid, xaaji. What is in the world is in Dutch water? Wat is er mis, broer?
:D

It's all dandy broer :D , just a small nervous breakdown, close call, but chilling at moment in peace, since all my pics and personal info have been erased, boycott Facebook, and boycott PMs.